Is there a way to switch to a different Microsoft account for camera backups?

As OneDrive storage shrinks now my primary account is full, but I have a secondary account with plenty of storage. I can add both accounts to the OneDrive app, but in Camera when I went to OneDrive backup option only my primary account is selectable. If I go into the OneDrive app and delete the primary account leaving my secondary account, the camera upload option became greyed out, and says if I want to upload photos and videos I have to add my primary account to OneDrive.

Do I have to reset my phone and make my secondary Microsoft account as my primary account on the phone in order to allow camera backup?

Running W10M 10586.420 on Lumia 1520
    Thanks
    07-04-2016 03:38 AM
    Is there a way to switch to a different Microsoft account for camera backups?

As OneDrive storage shrinks now my primary account is full, but I have a secondary account with plenty of storage. I can add both accounts to the OneDrive app, but in Camera when I went to OneDrive backup option only my primary account is selectable. If I go into the OneDrive app and delete the primary account leaving my secondary account, the camera upload option became greyed out, and says if I want to upload photos and videos I have to add my primary account to OneDrive.

Do I have to reset my phone and make my secondary Microsoft account as my primary account on the phone in order to allow camera backup?

Running W10M 10586.420 on Lumia 1520
    Thanks
    that would be one step that you can try - a hard reset and sign in to the second account - but this would mean you'll lose your messages.

I could suggest another method or two:
    You could periodically move your photos from your first account to the second one so you can upload to the first. I can suggest you try mover.io which is a good site for transferring photos from one online storage to another

Or don't use automatic backup and try manually uploading them from the onedrive app
    libra89 likes this.
    07-04-2016 05:23 AM
    that would be one step that you can try - a hard reset and sign in to the second account - but this would mean you'll lose your messages.

I could suggest another method or two:
    You could periodically move your photos from your first account to the second one so you can upload to the first. I can suggest you try mover.io which is a good site for transferring photos from one online storage to another

Or don't use automatic backup and try manually uploading them from the onedrive app
    Thanks for the answer. So there is no known method to switch camera roll auto backup account. This is too bad but not the end of the world.
    07-14-2016 05:12 PM
    I would say this is completely retarded. Whats the point of the drop down if you cant select another account.
    Shkupjani likes this.
    09-13-2016 03:16 PM