Anniversary Update on "1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB Internal Storage" Unsupported Devices

dhaditz

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello i want to ask something bout 2nd August Anniversary Update...
I have a L925 which has 1GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage, can it be updated to next level on 2nd August?

I hope this question will help others anyway :D

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
re: Anniversary Update on "1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB Internal Storage" Unsupported Devices

Hello i want to ask something bout 2nd August Anniversary Update...
I have a L925 which has 1GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage, can it be updated to next level on 2nd August?

I hope this question will help others anyway :D

the 925 wasn't officially supported for the W10M update so I don't think you can proceed unless you already have redstone builds running on your phone.

Do you have W10M installed already? Officially or through insider?

SL2

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
re: Anniversary Update on "1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB Internal Storage" Unsupported Devices

I don't think so, the 925 is too old and not supported. It's not because of the memory specifications.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Officially you won't get it. You can try the hacks, but they are risky.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

yea try a regedit hack it will work just fine unless ms messes with it

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

As already said "you should not have Windows 10 Mobile TH in the first place" ;)
I hacked my 1020 and run Redstone on it already. It works way better than TH but Glance does not work

dhaditz

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

As already said "you should not have Windows 10 Mobile TH in the first place" ;)
I hacked my 1020 and run Redstone on it already. It works way better than TH but Glance does not work

Are u sure it will running well? i did it and stuck at NOKIA logo (bootloop)
hufft :(

dhaditz

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

the 925 wasn't officially supported for the W10M update so I don't think you can proceed unless you already have redstone builds running on your phone.

Do you have W10M installed already? Officially or through insider?
emm i'm jumped in to Production Insider Program.... And i get the latest build of 10586 anyway

i just did the tricks for Anniversary Update, but it stucks on bootloop

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

you got stuck on bootloop with older builds on unsupported devices. don't know why you got stuck now in a bootloop? what settings did you use?

dhaditz

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

you got stuck on bootloop with older builds on unsupported devices. don't know why you got stuck now in a bootloop? what settings did you use?

i want to try again after 2nd august~
i will keep u in contact anyway

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site

No it wont. My brother runs w10m stable right now as I put it on for him. It's not the fastest and anniversary will probably be even more problematic. He does intend to buy a new phone but I'm telling him to wait for alcatel idol or something else. MS will be announcing new phones from OEMs apparently at some event.

dhaditz

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

No it wont. My brother runs w10m stable right now as I put it on for him. It's not the fastest and anniversary will probably be even more problematic. He does intend to buy a new phone but I'm telling him to wait for alcatel idol or something else. MS will be announcing new phones from OEMs apparently at some event.

what's ur brother phone?

dhaditz

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Every X2X serie can use Insider Release Preview Ring for joining the Official stable WIn10M build, tilll Threshold's update.
Registry hacks is for using Insider Redstone
Oh okay i get it now, thanks a lot anyway!!
I will try registry hacks for redstone after 2n August

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Oh okay i get it now, thanks a lot anyway!!
I will try registry hacks for redstone after 2n August

the more you wait the more time you give them to "patch" whatever you plan on using to get further builds, yea they are evil like that

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
You shudve used something like a 830's i guess. If it is available XD. Maybe the software cant run on it? o_O coz of some features that the 925 cant support that are of the 930?? o_O

Sent from windows central app on windows 10 mobile , from a lumia 930 :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb