Double Sound Notifications in WhatsApp?

sven stursberg

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm relatively new to W10 Mobile, just received my 950 last week.
As I do like to use my own notification sounds I've assigned one of them to WA using the W10 settings.
I have set notification sounds to none within WA but I still here a beeping sound when I receive a new message that runs in parallel with my own notification sound.

I have searched the forums for that but to no avail: How can I get rid of that 'Beep'?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
As I do like to use my own notification sounds I've assigned one of them to WA using the W10 settings.
I have set notification sounds to none within WA but I still here a beeping sound when I receive a new message that runs in parallel with my own notification sound.

I have searched the forums for that but to no avail: How can I get rid of that 'Beep'?

check those whatsapp notification settings again in the app
And check the sounds settings for whatsapp notifications in the general settings

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

do you get a double sound when you are USING whataspp, or when phone is locked up?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre