Missed call/sms notification

Avro504

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I am looking to update my 1520 from 8.1 (which does all I want) to 10, checking the downgraded parts I notice that at time of writing there was no notification of missed calls or sms on tiles, is this still the case? Will the glance screen show them? This is fairly important to me as I'm regularly away from phone for short periods and missed calls happen all the time.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I am looking to update my 1520 from 8.1 (which does all I want) to 10, checking the downgraded parts I notice that at time of writing there was no notification of missed calls or sms on tiles, is this still the case? Will the glance screen show them? This is fairly important to me as I'm regularly away from phone for short periods and missed calls happen all the time.

Downgrade???

Win10 Glance in Official build shows all notifications in all phones.

Glance in Redstone preview build (soon official) show Calendar reminders too. Only iussue, we are asking for battery logo back

Avro504

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes there are some downgrades, that's MS own words from upgrade advisor not mine, some like notifications are apparently being worked on, others are not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte