Is Facebook for Windows 10 available in Canada?

farzadmf

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have upgraded very recently to Windows 10 mobile on my Lumia 830 in Canada. I don't want to talk about how terrible I find the OS, but I had a question about Facebook: I updated my Facebook, but it still looks and feels like the one for Windows Phone 8.1, and when I search the store to find the app, it says the publisher is Microsoft, but on my desktop, the publisher is Facebook.

I was just wondering if this is because I'm in Canada? Is there a way to get the app published by 'Facebook' somehow and not this crappy one?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have upgraded very recently to Windows 10 mobile on my Lumia 830 in Canada. I don't want to talk about how terrible I find the OS, but I had a question about Facebook: I updated my Facebook, but it still looks and feels like the one for Windows Phone 8.1, and when I search the store to find the app, it says the publisher is Microsoft, but on my desktop, the publisher is Facebook.

I was just wondering if this is because I'm in Canada? Is there a way to get the app published by 'Facebook' somehow and not this crappy one?

first of all, about the OS, check for updates again in settings
Check for update for store app
Check for app updates
Then search the store for facebook app from facebook

If you still don't see it, check this article near the bottom - you'll find the linl and QR code Facebook for Windows 10 Mobile updated with new design, Continuum support | Windows Central

farzadmf

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Check for app updates

If you still don't see it, check this article near the bottom - you'll find the linl and QR code Facebook for Windows 10 Mobile updated with new design, Continuum support | Windows Central

Thank you for your answer, but despite what I thought, it seems that this "crappy" facebook application is actually the mobile version of the app!!! It doesn't behave at all like its desktop app, so I have no idea how it can be considered as a UWP app

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

farzadmf

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site

farzadmf

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site

Phoneograph

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Change region to germany reboot and get fb app but its a beta and very slow and drains battery like hell
Originally posted by farzadmf
Originally Posted by Chintan Gohel
Check for app updates

Thank you for your answer, but despite what I thought, it seems that this "crappy" facebook application is actually the mobile version of the app!!! It doesn't behave at all like its desktop app, so I have no idea how it can be considered as a UWP app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium