For some reason, I don't have any 'bars' when I'm at my office. Tmobile is telling me that they are doing some work in this area and it's affecting my service. My concern is that I have family that depend on me and in an emergency, if i have no service, how will they reach me since I'm always at work.
    Does the phone mean i have like a Wifi connection for phone calls? I've had a few people tell me that when they call, it goes straight to voicemail.
    Anxiety!! Help!!!!
    07-11-2016 06:38 AM
    For some reason, I don't have any 'bars' when I'm at my office. Tmobile is telling me that they are doing some work in this area and it's affecting my service. My concern is that I have family that depend on me and in an emergency, if i have no service, how will they reach me since I'm always at work.
    Does the phone mean i have like a Wifi connection for phone calls? I've had a few people tell me that when they call, it goes straight to voicemail.
    Anxiety!! Help!!!!
    If your carrier is shutting down signal, you should see a banned circle at the wifi side, it means no service.
    If your carrier doens't support wifi calls, you are isolated. You can only use voicemail, whatsapp voice, skype voice, facebook voice, using your Office wifi
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-11-2016 07:51 AM