I am looking for something like the Tile2 that works with Windows Mobile? Key chain finder that connects to a persons phone via bluetooth.

Does anyone have any suggestions. I actually ordered the Chipolo and then found out they discontinued Windows Phone Support.

Tried the Nokia WS-10 Treasure but I cannot seem to get it to work with the gadget application. Never seems to actually connect. Has anyone been successful. Should I just return it and ask for another one
    07-11-2016 01:07 PM
    I am looking for something like the Tile2 that works with Windows Mobile? Key chain finder that connects to a persons phone via bluetooth.

Does anyone have any suggestions. I actually ordered the Chipolo and then found out they discontinued Windows Phone Support.

Tried the Nokia WS-10 Treasure but I cannot seem to get it to work with the gadget application. Never seems to actually connect. Has anyone been successful. Should I just return it and ask for another one
    try another treasure tag or confirm on how to add that to the list of devices
    07-12-2016 01:37 AM