I have a WP10. On my WP I setup my personal outlook account. I also setup my work account.

Somehow, my personal account calendar got synced to my work calendar. When I create an appointment on my WP, it appears on my work account calendar.

How do I stop my personal calendar appointments from appearing on my work calendar?
    07-12-2016 03:24 PM
    Are you sure you aren't creating them on your work calendar? When you create an event you can select the calendar to use.

There shouldn't be a way that they sync to the 'wrong' account as each account only syncs to itself.
    07-12-2016 04:41 PM
    Good question.

My WP10 has my personal outlook account and my work account setup on it.

When I look at my calendar on my phone, I see events from my personal account and my work account at the same time. This has always been the case even with WP8.1. (also WP7 I think)

But something happened last week when my work PW changed. I changed my work PW at work on my work PC. Then my WP10 correctly told me that I had to fix my work account on the phone, which I did. It was after that when my personal events started showing on my work calendar.

I must have changed a setting, I just don't know what I did.

Also, when I add an event to my personal calendar on my personal PC using hotmail, those events DON'T display on my work calendar. Just events I create on my phone show up on my work calendar.

Does anyone know what setting I need to change?
    07-13-2016 11:29 AM