There are certain words I can never use swipe keyboard to input no matter how carefully or slowly I

hardywang

May 15, 2012
Visit site
For example subscription, and there are some other words I don't remember now.

Do you have the same experience?

And all happened after some recent slow ring updates, it worked better before.

Last edited:

TK2011

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah there are a few word like that I've encountered. I don't know how long it's been like this.
I can't swipe "gave" no matter what. It always results in "have" with gave sitting next to it in candidates. "g" registers fine but as soon as I reach "gav" it switches to "hav". It seems to favor more frequently used words overzealously. They should tone it down a little maybe.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a different problem... guess Cortana learned from me too well... When I try to swipe Dan, it auto selects damn.

R0bR

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had a good swipe experience since WP8.1 was first released, since then it got worse with updates on 8.1 and 10 has just been bad all the time. When I use it I get "OK" entered ALL the time for on, in, it, as and a bunch of others, it puts OK where it makes absolutely no sense. I do also get words it cannot get at all and some words that come up that are not even in the swipe path. Pretty annoying.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
im noticing more and more how words that meant no effort on 8.1 are now almost impossible to swype on w10, another thing is how this ex-amazing keyboard isnt present on w10 pc, only thing i hate about my tablet is that useless keyboard with no swype

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium