735 wp10 camera bad quality

GeRy Katina

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, this is my prob:
Installed preview WP10, and had several updates (build) But I'm noticing some problems:
* PC / WhatsApp / messenger / Instagram They close themselves after using them for a short time.
* Internet Explorer freezes after using it long time (15-20 min )

The problem that worries me the most:
* The quality of the camera in general (and all the apps that uses it I've tested besides the original camera) worsened a lot, without flash they look blurred, and when I use zoom the object sees so illuminated. The camera used to take great pics in wp 8.1.
I would like to know more than anything if this problem is normal in terminals with WP10, I have the latest build available and Photos Remain terrible. As long (I`ve been using wp for for years and never had this camera problems)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, this is my prob:
Installed preview WP10, and had several updates (build) But I'm noticing some problems:
* PC / WhatsApp / messenger / Instagram They close themselves after using them for a short time.
* Internet Explorer freezes after using it long time (15-20 min )

The problem that worries me the most:
* The quality of the camera in general (and all the apps that uses it I've tested besides the original camera) worsened a lot, without flash they look blurred, and when I use zoom the object sees so illuminated. The camera used to take great pics in wp 8.1.
I would like to know more than anything if this problem is normal in terminals with WP10, I have the latest build available and Photos Remain terrible. As long (I`ve been using wp for for years and never had this camera problems)

check the lens if it's smudged or has oil/dirt - users don't think about that usually
If you have all these issues, and you're on fast insider, do a hard reset

vincenzo_abete

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Can't speak for experience since I have been using Win 10 only on my 950, but there are a lot of entries in the feedback hub about decreased quality of pictures with the new OS. You are not the only one.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Can't speak for experience since I have been using Win 10 only on my 950, but there are a lot of entries in the feedback hub about decreased quality of pictures with the new OS. You are not the only one.

Yep, that part is kind of disappointing with upgrading an old phone to w10m. I kind of would like to try a 950 to see the cameras for myself.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre