The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hi everyone, this is my prob:
    Installed preview WP10, and had several updates (build) But I'm noticing some problems:
    * PC / WhatsApp / messenger / Instagram They close themselves after using them for a short time.
    * Internet Explorer freezes after using it long time (15-20 min )

The problem that worries me the most:
    * The quality of the camera in general (and all the apps that uses it I've tested besides the original camera) worsened a lot, without flash they look blurred, and when I use zoom the object sees so illuminated. The camera used to take great pics in wp 8.1.
    I would like to know more than anything if this problem is normal in terminals with WP10, I have the latest build available and Photos Remain terrible. As long (I`ve been using wp for for years and never had this camera problems)
    07-12-2016 04:23 PM
    Hi everyone, this is my prob:
    Installed preview WP10, and had several updates (build) But I'm noticing some problems:
    * PC / WhatsApp / messenger / Instagram They close themselves after using them for a short time.
    * Internet Explorer freezes after using it long time (15-20 min )

The problem that worries me the most:
    * The quality of the camera in general (and all the apps that uses it I've tested besides the original camera) worsened a lot, without flash they look blurred, and when I use zoom the object sees so illuminated. The camera used to take great pics in wp 8.1.
    I would like to know more than anything if this problem is normal in terminals with WP10, I have the latest build available and Photos Remain terrible. As long (I`ve been using wp for for years and never had this camera problems)
    check the lens if it's smudged or has oil/dirt - users don't think about that usually
    If you have all these issues, and you're on fast insider, do a hard reset
    07-13-2016 12:49 AM
    Can't speak for experience since I have been using Win 10 only on my 950, but there are a lot of entries in the feedback hub about decreased quality of pictures with the new OS. You are not the only one.
    libra89 and Chintan Gohel like this.
    07-14-2016 04:11 AM
    Can't speak for experience since I have been using Win 10 only on my 950, but there are a lot of entries in the feedback hub about decreased quality of pictures with the new OS. You are not the only one.
    Yep, that part is kind of disappointing with upgrading an old phone to w10m. I kind of would like to try a 950 to see the cameras for myself.
    Last edited by libra89; 07-14-2016 at 08:43 AM.
    07-14-2016 07:40 AM