Does anyone have the MSN Health and Fitness XAP file to share?

zagiame

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
MSN Health and Fitness

Does any one has MSN Health and Fitness XAP file to share.

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: MSN Health and Fitness

Health and Fitness is no longer supported. It was cloud based feeding from and reporting back to Microsoft Servers.

Reinstalling it would likely leave you with an inoperative shell. It probably won't draw content in the form of articles, workout routines or how to advice. It won't sync your activities back to the Health Vault servers...

What functionality are you looking for?

Saijin_Naib

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site

I use it currently. It is the only 1st party app that gives step count on the small size live tile. It'll only work if you have had it pinned prior to them breaking the server/app.

It does log your steps, and when you launch Microsoft Health, that reads the logged activity and pushes it up to the Microsoft Health database so it can be read from Cortana, etc.

I do not have the XAP, though, just still installed/pinned from my ancient profile.

zagiame

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site

Since it is a working App for WP8.1 and working on my Lumia 735 W10M with few missing features, I wanted to install it on my Lumia 930 W10M and just do no update it, same as HERE APPS, you install them and do not update them.
It seems it depends of the region that you set your app to work, cuz on Lumia 735 region is Bulgaria, and it is working.
Lumia 930 region Bulgaria is not available, so the apps only count the steps - usable for live tile and lock screen.
btw any MSN Weather WP8 XAPs?
Since MSN HnF is working on W10M with lock screen that means that weather app will give lock screen too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss