Where are my MyTube Downloads?

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded a few videos and audio from videos using MyTube, but I cannot find where they downloaded to. I've search both the phone and SD card. Where is the default location? I haven't heard back from the dev yet. Thanks.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded a few videos and audio from videos using MyTube, but I cannot find where they downloaded to. I've search both the phone and SD card. Where is the default location? I haven't heard back from the dev yet. Thanks.
Same issue it makes a folder on the sd card I think in either downloads videos or music folders can't remember off the top of my head but the folder is empty

Sent from Lumia 640 XL

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Same issue it makes a folder on the sd card I think in either downloads videos or music folders can't remember off the top of my head but the folder is empty

Sent from Lumia 640 XL

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is. I have a SD card\Videos\myTube but the only thing inside is a 1KB backup file.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I tried this, clicked "save" on a video, got two options (240p and 360p), downloaded 360p, and after it was done, I found it in:

This Device -> Videos -> myTube
And there it was, I clicked it open and could watch it without problem.

I don't have an SD card right now, but this worked fine so far so maybe it is saving it in your phone's memory instead of the card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk