Will all phones have Panorama after AU ?

gbm97

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for my ignorance but did you stitch it on your PC after taking the photos on your phone ?
Have you used Lumia Panorama on your 435 after upgrading to Windows 10 ? Did you have any problems ?

Yes it was stitched on my laptop.
As I mentioned in a previous post I installed the Lumia Panorama app last night and rather like it...works well thus far.

Lumia 435 Windows 10 Fast Ring.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Yes it was stitched on my laptop.
As I mentioned in a previous post I installed the Lumia Panorama app last night and rather like it...works well thus far.

Lumia 435 Windows 10 Fast Ring.

Thanks ! I have also installed Image Composite Editor in my laptop.
Let's see what happens after 2nd August.

BenLumia

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Both my Lumias on the Fast Ring, which Is Lumia 640 LTE & Lumia 540 Dual SIM. But my Lumia 540 didn't get the Panorama Update, and the Lumia 640 did.

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I don't think gyroscope/accelerometer is the same as digital compass. Whenever I tried to download a panorama app the store said it was not available for my 535 because it lacks digital compass (something that any cheapo Android has. Good job, Microsoft).

Lumia Panorama works with some small, limited movement and you have to take several pictures and then they are stitched. It's not the same as sweep panorama. Trying to take panoramas with Lumia Panorama or any other app that needs ideal alignment between pics is a pain.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't think gyroscope/accelerometer is the same as digital compass. Whenever I tried to download a panorama app the store said it was not available for my 535 because it lacks digital compass (something that any cheapo Android has. Good job, Microsoft).

Lumia Panorama works with some small, limited movement and you have to take several pictures and then they are stitched. It's not the same as sweep panorama. Trying to take panoramas with Lumia Panorama or any other app that needs ideal alignment between pics is a pain.

It works fanatstic on my 650, it gives move up or down indication in real time on screen for moving, and it needs a simply constant movement, phone understand by itself the rotation speed.
Alignement is perfect, less the light change (e.g. making a sunset panorama, around direct sun areas are light cutted and not shaded, it needs more software work

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Same here,535 DS.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Microsoft Photo Panorama workls without compas

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
now suddenly this morning all apps decided to update on my spoofed lumia, panorama shows a error after saving, but working fine on icon, w10m may be buggy but microsoft's back end is just as a buggy, I still dont have that new news app with full black theme on my icon even though the phone is on latest build and fast ring, interestingly enough, the spoofed 928 does have it

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by Maurizio Troso
Originally Posted by Martin Oscar Caballero Sartor

It works fanatstic on my 650, it gives move up or down indication in real time on screen for moving, and it needs a simply constant movement, phone understand by itself the rotation speed.
Alignement is perfect, less the light change (e.g. making a sunset panorama, around direct sun areas are light cutted and not shaded, it needs more software work

I have a 650 with the anniversary update and no panorama. Any idea what gives?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a 650 with the anniversary update and no panorama. Any idea what gives?

I got a 650, in Insider fast ring since ever, we got same build now, check Store and tap on Updates. Mine got new Camera after some hours

EDIT: I'm guessing most people doesn't know what means Panorama: that's simply a new button on the left side of standard Camera button, nothing else, no more apps , filters, settings

Camera vrsn 2016.729.11.0 date August 6th

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not seeing this Panorama button on my non-Insider 950. :(
I only see the camera and video buttons. The app was last updated when I updated my phone last week for the CU.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not seeing this Panorama button on my non-Insider 950. :(
I only see the camera and video buttons. The app was last updated when I updated my phone last week for the CU.
Ok check app version and wait .... 950 got the double of sensors than 650 ,so you'll get it sooner or later without any advice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99