How the hell do I make it so that I only see routes that involve busses?
    Going by train obviously costs more, and I want to travel by bus. Literally every other android or PC navigation app CAN DO THIS, why the hell is the win 10 app the only piece of crap that can't?

Apart from not giving me the option of only choosing busses, it doesn't even give me A ROUTE without using trains...
    07-22-2016 06:44 AM
    Going by train obviously costs more, and I want to travel by bus. Literally every other android or PC navigation app CAN DO THIS, why the hell is the win 10 app the only piece of crap that can't?

Apart from not giving me the option of only choosing busses, it doesn't even give me A ROUTE without using trains...
    in maps, settings, do you have the option for preferred directions? My maps app on my pc shows walking, public transport and driving. I guess it would be the same on the phone - but just confirm

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    07-22-2016 10:14 AM

You forgot selecting option (public, car, or steps), so stop blaming
    07-22-2016 12:34 PM
    Not sure where you're located, but in our county, we have MUCH better app (okay not Win phone), and website (works pretty good on mobile, actually), for our Metro transit.
    While maps might show (possibly dated) bus route info, a local app or site will likely provide a much richer experience, if you actually want to *ride* the bus somewhere...
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-23-2016 01:38 PM