Can someone please explain or help me with this one? I am using a Microsoft Lumia 535 with Windows Insider Fast and the latest build. I used to have an option for double tapping to awake the phone, like all other Windows Phones. I can't tell if it happened after an update or after I reset my phone to factory settings, but the option is nowhere to be found. People tell me that it's in Extras > Touch. But when I go to Extras there is no menu called "touch". Your help will be appreciated.
    07-30-2016 05:07 PM
    Can someone please explain or help me with this one? I am using a Microsoft Lumia 535 with Windows Insider Fast and the latest build. I used to have an option for double tapping to awake the phone, like all other Windows Phones. I can't tell if it happened after an update or after I reset my phone to factory settings, but the option is nowhere to be found. People tell me that it's in Extras > Touch. But when I go to Extras there is no menu called "touch". Your help will be appreciated.
    You must update ALL core app updates, after changing ring to fast. Check Store -> Download -> Check
    Remember not all win10 upgraded phones (like newest as 550 and 650, 950 get firmware update in progress) got double tap , it's a firmware function
    Vasil Dechkov likes this.
    07-31-2016 03:33 AM
    It was 950 and 950xl who got tap to wake
    07-31-2016 11:15 AM
    You must update ALL core app updates, after changing ring to fast. Check Store -> Download -> Check
    Remember not all win10 upgraded phones (like newest as 550 and 650, 950 get firmware update in progress) got double tap , it's a firmware function
    You were right.

Sent from mTalk
    09-05-2016 06:07 PM
    It's under lock screen. Unfortunately, ddtw is not searchable.
    09-05-2016 06:39 PM