Microsoft maps, using offline downlpaded maps

davegore

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
hope anyone can offer assistance, i have downloaded the UK maps which I use frequently use, but when my 4g phone signal is poor I am being asked whether I want to use the downloaded ones which are already on the phone (a microsoft 950), and as this is something which the HERE maps asked me whether I wanted to search the downloaded ones, but when I try to use them there is nothing to use.

am I doing something wrong in the settings

Dave

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
hope anyone can offer assistance, i have downloaded the UK maps which I use frequently use, but when my 4g phone signal is poor I am being asked whether I want to use the downloaded ones which are already on the phone (a microsoft 950), and as this is something which the HERE maps asked me whether I wanted to search the downloaded ones, but when I try to use them there is nothing to use.

am I doing something wrong in the settings

Dave

the downloaded maps usually have the map view and some important locations stored on the phone as offline maps while the lesser known locations and places have to be searched using internet. To search for those locations while offline, I believe you need to have had searched for them before while connected so that the map can store the nsearched location offline for use later

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb