Gears of War on Windows 10 Mobile? I can't believe this..

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
So I was browsing through the windows store on my laptop today, I went to see Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, and I saw also available on Xbox, PC, Mobile, HoloLens, Surface Hub... Hmmmmm 'Mobile' what the hell... why don't I know about this, am I missing something? Is Microsoft brewing something in the Labs and they let this slip? Please someone confirm this... What is going on?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
At work, I can't go to the store, but pulling it up on my phone is only showing only PC under "What does it work on?"...

A little off subject, but I always wonder why they never made a GOW golf game??? There was an article years back where the developer was playing around with GOW's game engine and came up with a golf demo that used the game's grenade system, to hit/aim the ball. That would could work out great on a phone.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think the store is a little haywire with regard to displaying what devices an app is available on. I updated one of my apps and when it went live yesterday afternoon, on my phone it shows it is available on Xbox One. However, it doesn't show in the store on my XB1 and it only shows PC and mobile when looking at it in the desktop store app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos