had to move to android for need of certain apps. what exciting improvements have i missed?

Ult J

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,
unfortunately i had to move OS's to android due to a need of certain apps to enable me to work smoother. I was wondering however what i missed on the platform over the last 3 months. any new exciting features or updates to the windows 10 mobile insider preview?
And i must admit i don't know what all those people have against windows mobile. it rapes android. apart from app selection. the OS is straight retarded. Android users seem to love the ability of customization. But regular users wont know or care for it, its just a hassle going through launchers and keyboards to find one that works. Windows mobile kicks *** in terms of that. it works perfect and start screen allows a greater freedom of customization than the launchers on android. i'm going off topic.
i miss windows mobile

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Well there were quite a few of UI tweaks, updated notification center and more, check the articles for more details.

Apart from that many new apps came to Windows 10 Mobile, many of those are Universal Apps. The latest "popular" app released for Windows 10 Mobile is Starbucks app, previously Facebook developed by Facebook Inc. came together with official Instagram app, Steam finally made it to the store and MS is also developing a new Skype Universal App.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786