W10 Mobile keeps updating deleted app with error

gwbonline

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
A few moths ago I deleted an app (Breakout) on my Windows phone (WM10 AU). But it keeps popping up in the Store, trying to update it. It always gives an error like 0x80070019 or sometimes a different error code. What can I do to make this go away? A soft reset didn't help.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I have a similar problem on my 1520. It continues to try and update 7 old Nokia Lumia apps that are not installed and haven't been since the update from WP 8.1 to WP 10.

Any suggestions as how to stop this would be greatly appreciated. I have passed this along to MS but haven't heard back. Will post their reply when I get it; assuming it solves the problem.

enigmasi

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I got this update error for a game Star Wars. It keeps trying to update and can't (0x80070019 error). I can't uninstall it because I don't see it on app list. So, I was ignoring it until now same error for WhatsApp -.-

gwbonline

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I reinstalled Windows and that solved it for me. Maybe a drastic solution, but there wasn't something else I could do to make it go away.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
such a similar issue was reported on early redstone 1 builds and i have experienced it myself as well. But on current builds , i haven't seen this glitch/behaviour. I usually after a hard reset, turn off the wifi, remove all unwanted apps pre installed. Then do a soft reset and switch on the wifi. This way store recognizes the app present and not the one which were uninstalled

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3