Cannot use Internet Explorer properly on Lumia 640 lte

Connor McDonald93

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
A couple of months ago I purchased a new Lumia 640 and everything was working fine. I got the windows 10 upgrade and everything was okay for a couple of weeks but now whenever I use IE I always encounter problems and have never been able to use it properly since.

When I try to scroll down a page the screen will rapidly jump up and down before going a blank white colour. It is usually this but will just sometimes go blank and. The only way I can get the page back is by pressing the tool bar which makes it reappear but I can barely scroll another three lines without this happening again. Has anyone had this problem or able to tell me what could be causing it?

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
If you installed Windows 10 Mobile, then you're probably talking about Microsoft Edge, not IE.
However, have you checked if your phone & app is up to date + have you performed a hard reset after upgrading your device to Windows 10 Mobile?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
A couple of months ago I purchased a new Lumia 640 and everything was working fine. I got the windows 10 upgrade and everything was okay for a couple of weeks but now whenever I use IE I always encounter problems and have never been able to use it properly since.

When I try to scroll down a page the screen will rapidly jump up and down before going a blank white colour. It is usually this but will just sometimes go blank and. The only way I can get the page back is by pressing the tool bar which makes it reappear but I can barely scroll another three lines without this happening again. Has anyone had this problem or able to tell me what could be causing it?

have you been checking for app and OS updates? Kindly check for those s that you have the latest stable version
Additionally, have you tried changing the site view from mobile to desktop to see if there's a difference?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3