A couple of months ago I purchased a new Lumia 640 and everything was working fine. I got the windows 10 upgrade and everything was okay for a couple of weeks but now whenever I use IE I always encounter problems and have never been able to use it properly since.

When I try to scroll down a page the screen will rapidly jump up and down before going a blank white colour. It is usually this but will just sometimes go blank and. The only way I can get the page back is by pressing the tool bar which makes it reappear but I can barely scroll another three lines without this happening again. Has anyone had this problem or able to tell me what could be causing it?
    08-06-2016 11:19 AM
    If you installed Windows 10 Mobile, then you're probably talking about Microsoft Edge, not IE.
    However, have you checked if your phone & app is up to date + have you performed a hard reset after upgrading your device to Windows 10 Mobile?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    08-06-2016 11:43 AM
    A couple of months ago I purchased a new Lumia 640 and everything was working fine. I got the windows 10 upgrade and everything was okay for a couple of weeks but now whenever I use IE I always encounter problems and have never been able to use it properly since.

When I try to scroll down a page the screen will rapidly jump up and down before going a blank white colour. It is usually this but will just sometimes go blank and. The only way I can get the page back is by pressing the tool bar which makes it reappear but I can barely scroll another three lines without this happening again. Has anyone had this problem or able to tell me what could be causing it?
    have you been checking for app and OS updates? Kindly check for those s that you have the latest stable version
    Additionally, have you tried changing the site view from mobile to desktop to see if there's a difference?
    08-06-2016 11:46 AM
    Thanks guys. I did a backup, hard reset and many updates and everything seems to be working correctly now.
    Chintan Gohel and RumoredNow like this.
    08-06-2016 02:04 PM
    Thanks guys. I did a backup, hard reset and many updates and everything seems to be working correctly now.
    that will also work though it's a big effort
    Connor McDonald93 likes this.
    08-07-2016 01:04 AM