When is the time for Anniversary Update for mobile ?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
well i am not getting my hopes up for getting the update today,cause if the update was planned for today insiders would have got the build yesterday.

i could be wrong, but lets see what happens tonight :D

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
yes it turned out as usually, i wonder why the don't give another fake time but the build should be ready before it so they buy some time if something appeared in the last minute , instead of this pure disrespected timing policy, if i had time with a company & they didn't cancel it before go to the meeting, no, they cancel it seconds after the actual meeting time that was supposed to take place in, purely wrong, no wonder MS will never get decent market share at all

owensdj

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
yes it turned out as usually, i wonder why the don't give another fake time but the build should be ready before it so they buy some time if something appeared in the last minute , instead of this pure disrespected timing policy, if i had time with a company & they didn't cancel it before go to the meeting, no, they cancel it seconds after the actual meeting time that was supposed to take place in, purely wrong, no wonder MS will never get decent market share at all

SpO BoB Microsoft never said the update would be released today.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, today being the date was just a rumor, Microsoft hasn't officially given a date. Sorry you took it to heart, but I'm more curious what's holding it up.

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
@Zulfigar @owensdj , haven't Microsoft heard about people always being upset from a delay , why is it a "delay" , if it is a rumor, all people now are living or rumors these days xD or MS just need a small tweet to say that it won't be ready before the "rumor" time frame , if it was an actual rumor :D But anyway , Patience is good, MS is doing good job forcing us to learn it xD now waiting for "MS Semi-Official Rumor" again :D

Edit, Forgot to Mention, they should tell us what was the problem that appeared now and wasn't there in the Insider build :D

BobiBolivia

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Guys,

If you don't mind, I will ask here: what is actual versioning model of W10M ? I am running it on spare L930.
1 hour ago I ran just regular update, and I got bumped to:

Version: 1607 (not sure if this changed at all)
Build: 10.0.14393.67 (Yes, I am an Insider, I literally just checked and I was in Slow ring, now I switched to Fast)

However, reading across forums here, I am getting more and more confused. I am not even sure if W10M Anniversary Update already arrived to me or not :D

Kind thank you,
Bobi

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Guys,

If you don't mind, I will ask here: what is actual versioning model of W10M ? I am running it on spare L930.
1 hour ago I ran just regular update, and I got bumped to:

Version: 1607 (not sure if this changed at all)
Build: 10.0.14393.67 (Yes, I am an Insider, I literally just checked and I was in Slow ring, now I switched to Fast)

However, reading across forums here, I am getting more and more confused. I am not even sure if W10M Anniversary Update already arrived to me or not :D

Kind thank you,
Bobi
Version 1607 will stay the same now for production until RS2 is released to public, so it would be version 1607 build 10.0.xxxxx.xx

Shalazam

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
me gustar?a saber cuando Vodafone Espa?a va ha dignarse a liberar la actualizaci?n de Windows 10. 5 meses de espera y los terminales de Vodafone que llevan 8.1 Denim ( 640 xl en mi caso) siguen estancados .Seg?n ellos MS es el culpable

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
me gustar?a saber cuando Vodafone Espa?a va ha dignarse a liberar la actualizaci?n de Windows 10. 5 meses de espera y los terminales de Vodafone que llevan 8.1 Denim ( 640 xl en mi caso) siguen estancados .Seg?n ellos MS es el culpable

Ask vodafone, not MS. They blocked your update. Elsewhere, join Insider program, choose the Release Preview Ring, and you'll fix the problem without waiting vodafone ES.
AT&T USA made the same for 2 months

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Not sure the word is blocked, I think MS out of courtesy have let the carriers have a bit more time, but can they "Block" now.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Not sure the word is blocked, I think MS out of courtesy have let the carriers have a bit more time, but can they "Block" now.

That's not a courtesy, that's "radio frimware and data security carrier testing" (carriers say...). But some carriers take it veeeery slooooowlyyy , following the market quotas. Same happens with huawei and old samsungs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos