I am on a 950XL and the latest Windows 10 Redstone release. I accidently highlighted and deleted an important conversation from my Messages app (text / SMS messages) ...

It did not ask me if I was sure; just briefly at the bottom of the screen there was a red UNDO button. It crashed when I hit it and now that option is gone.

I have no idea how to undelete a text conversation. Never had to before. I am quite disturbed it needed almost no confirmation and I did it completely by accident....

I did turn off my backup immediately just in case they were still on the server. I would rather avoid a factory reset, and even if I need to do that I have no idea if it will work.

My question is, how the heck do you **EASILY** restore text messages in Windows 10 mobile? I know they are on OneDrive but I can never find them..

Anyone have any idea how to restore my deleted conversation? I really need to get it back.

Thanks in advance.
    08-13-2016 01:56 PM
    I am on a 950XL and the latest Windows 10 Redstone release. I accidently highlighted and deleted an important conversation from my Messages app (text / SMS messages) ...

It did not ask me if I was sure; just briefly at the bottom of the screen there was a red UNDO button. It crashed when I hit it and now that option is gone.

I have no idea how to undelete a text conversation. Never had to before. I am quite disturbed it needed almost no confirmation and I did it completely by accident....

I did turn off my backup immediately just in case they were still on the server. I would rather avoid a factory reset, and even if I need to do that I have no idea if it will work.

My question is, how the heck do you **EASILY** restore text messages in Windows 10 mobile? I know they are on OneDrive but I can never find them..

Anyone have any idea how to restore my deleted conversation? I really need to get it back.

Thanks in advance.
    Try Windows Phone Message Backup app on pc. It downlaods all your backupped sms via OneDrive in a XL / TXT file
    08-14-2016 03:07 AM
    Where to download??
    08-16-2016 10:50 AM
    Where to download??
    Windows pc Store
    08-17-2016 02:22 AM