Who agrees that MS should make one of the volume rockers as a replacement for the Dedicated button

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking of making this as a feature in RS 2 because i found very very handy trying Samsung device , it would be something good for ones missing the Dedicated button :D

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
the volume rocker is for volume and if I'm not mistaken, wasn't one of the features in redstone something about having the camera icon on lockscreen?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
ye but its even better to long press a physical button that goes straight to camera even when locked, even if it isnt a real two stage button

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
yeah, I know Volume rocker is for volume , and it doesn't have to be 2 stage, just to take the picture, I saw it in Samsung Note 4 with one of my friends, it is big as one handed user to take a picture , that solution is alternative but not like the actual 2 stage button , but at least better than having to hold the mobile with one hand and take picture with the other , using L.930 for long time, when i wanted to take picture using the samsung device i felt paralyzed, i guess same case of lumia 640 xl for example with its big screen !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion