Calendar tile Anniversary Update

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Somewhere I read that the Outlook Calendar tile after AU shows more than one reminder/birthday etc.
Is it true ?
I don't see it on my laptop which has the AU.My mobile has not yet received the AU.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Last Calenda vrs for Insiders 17.7167.40728.0

I'm in Fast ring

Fast ring is on R2 now .I am a non Insider.What about non Insider version ? Are other non Insiders getting more than one reminder/event on tile ?
Also I find both Mail & Calendar tiles slower in syncing after Anniversary Update.

devlin525

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm also now having this issue now. I had an issue with glance screen which I posted here. So I decided to do a hard reset since my phone became a bit laggy also. Then now I'm having this calendar tile issue :/

Last edited:

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Not, I got previous and Insider fast, still a mess, I left feedbacks

I discovered that my calendar tile also does not change date at midnight ,I have to resize from wide to medium tile then again to wide tile to make it update.
I have left feedback and upvoted others (there are many others) facing same issue.I also left feedback about more than one appointments.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I discovered that my calendar tile also does not change date at midnight ,I have to resize from wide to medium tile then again to wide tile to make it update.
I have left feedback and upvoted others (there are many others) facing same issue.I also left feedback about more than one appointments.

There's like that since that famous multishows update, despite 3 app updates till now

devlin525

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
So the calendar tile shows multiple events now and boy I'm happy I'm not the only one with the issue with Calendar not updating every midnight and even after an event finishes (well I'm not really happy, it's just that I'm not the only one and that comforts me). I have to resize the tile to update it.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
So the calendar tile shows multiple events now and boy I'm happy I'm not the only one with the issue with Calendar not updating every midnight and even after an event finishes (well I'm not really happy, it's just that I'm not the only one and that comforts me). I have to resize the tile to update it.

What version is your Calendar ? Which W10 build are you on ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb