musixmatch not identifying the songs anymore. anyone?

vajnorcan

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the fast insider ring for Windows 10 Mobile and have been on it for quite a while. I've noticed some time ago (1-2months) that the musixmatch application is not able to identify the songs anymore, no matter what provider I specify in the settings ("Groove", "Nokia MixRadio"). Can anyone provide some workaround or tip that would bring the application back to be fully functional? My kids were using this application quite often for little karaoke at home but it doesn't work anymore.
I know there is Shazaam but this doesn't have the synchronized lyrics option, it's just dumb lyrics and you have to find the current line yourself...

thanks in advance

vajnorcan

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I can reinstall the application, done it like 5-6 times in last couple of weeks but it didn't help. I've done the reset and brand new install on one of my other devices and it won't work there neither

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I can reinstall the application, done it like 5-6 times in last couple of weeks but it didn't help. I've done the reset and brand new install on one of my other devices and it won't work there neither

try contacting the developer, maybe they need to send out an update

dntcnlgy

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi vajnorcan! Did you solve this problem? I have the same problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss