Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, Inactive)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

I have the same issue. Not a fan of that, it's very easy for me to forget that it is on (or off, should I say).
Report it to feedback hub, togheter with missing battery icon

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

Did a phone reset.This got rid of the problems I had after the AU.
Now alarms are working and sound volume is normal.People tile is showing contact photos.
But phone number still shows 'Unknown'

Martin Zone

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site

Yes, I forgot about the battery level icon too. One of the most logical and useful thing to put on the glance screen, still not there? Not only that, before the update at least there was the battery icon on glance when phone was on charger. Not any more. You can not glance the phone to see the battery is full, let's go. Why they removed that?
With so many insiders and testers, nobody noticed that?
Do they even use their phones?

Last edited:

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if it's an AU issue or just isolated for me, but I am having difficulty adding a credit card/debit card to the wallet. I have a supported bank and card and it appears in the wallet with a message below it saying "Verification Required." I have already received an email from my bank acknowledging my card was added to Microsoft Wallet. Am I waiting on something from Microsoft? Am I supposed to be doing something to verify my card? No instructions provided at all.

As for glance, I'm having the same issues as others. Remains on when charging (no time out), no battery icon.

Edit:
Also, no panorama in the camera app.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site

I upgraded 4 Lumia 950/XL's to Anniversary Update and they are all still experiencing the issue with extreme slowness in sending SMS messages. You type in your message and hit send and it just sits there for up to 30 seconds before showing it sent it. Extremely disappointed this was not fixed in the Anniversary Update.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

I upgraded 4 Lumia 950/XL's to Anniversary Update and they are all still experiencing the issue with extreme slowness in sending SMS messages. You type in your message and hit send and it just sits there for up to 30 seconds before showing it sent it. Extremely disappointed this was not fixed in the Anniversary Update.
Are all 950 got the same carrier by chance?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Not sure if it's an AU issue or just isolated for me, but I am having difficulty adding a credit card/debit card to the wallet. I have a supported bank and card and it appears in the wallet with a message below it saying "Verification Required." I have already received an email from my bank acknowledging my card was added to Microsoft Wallet. Am I waiting on something from Microsoft? Am I supposed to be doing something to verify my card? No instructions provided at all.

As for glance, I'm having the same issues as others. Remains on when charging (no time out), no battery icon.

Edit:
Also, no panorama in the camera app.

Did you install the update for Microsoft Wallet recently? I noticed that there was one.
Yeah, same here about the panorama.

dstroem

May 25, 2011
Visit site

Hi

Just updated to anniversary update. Now, when I press the home button the phone goes to the home screen but scrolls to the bottom. If I press it again it goes to the top as expected. Anyone else having this issue?

UPDATE: And now it is gone. Home button works as expected!!??!!

Last edited:

Elpaun

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

I still haven't received the update. I live in Holland, and i'm using a Lumia 950 unlocked on T-Mobile. Could it just be the case that I have to wait a bit longer? Or does this go via T-Mobile.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

My phone auto-updated last night and come the morning, when my son asked to play a game on my phone, I can’t get to kids corner. Can’t find it in the settings anymore. Then a quick internet search reveals MSFT have thrown in away. Seriously MSFT? My wife and I both have windows phones (930 and 950) and kids corner is one of our top features. We can let our 3yo play a quick game without having to worry about IAPs or him messing with our settings and deleting things. Apps corner is just pants in comparison, doesn’t stop IAPs (alright, they are still pin protected, just not disabled), I can’t seem to launch it from swiping anymore either; I have to go the app and manually launch it. It takes ages to load and then ages to close. They might say usage was low, but if that’s the case then just put the feature in to maintenance only mode.

I really am so annoyed now. I’ve loved the windows phone OS for years now, ever since I got the 800 on WP7.5. Every phone and release just seemed to get better and better. With WP8.1 I honestly believed it was the best OS on the market. Friends of mine with Android and iOS just had no answer to features like the brilliant start screen or kids corner. With W10M it seems to be gradually morphing in to the other boring phone OSs. How long before they ditch the customisable start screen with fixed-sized static icons?

My wife ventured in to the WP world with the 930, she’s dead set on switching away from WP on her next upgrade now that kids corner is gone. The app store gap has bugged her the whole time, but some unique features were keeping her interested – were.

Oh yeah, and now my emails won’t open. The app just crashes on load every time. But, it’s okay, if I restart my phone I get to open them once before the crashing starts again – grrr.

Rant over.

Check out APPS Corner under SETTINGS (replacement for kid's corner)
... and breathe, deep breathes.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I still haven't received the update. I live in Holland, and i'm using a Lumia 950 unlocked on T-Mobile. Could it just be the case that I have to wait a bit longer? Or does this go via T-Mobile.

In that case, Microsoft should be rolling it out your way soon. Just keep checking.

jmaga3080

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I guess my Lumia 930 is working good...at least at an acceptable level. Windows Mobile still needs a lot of work.

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Did you install the update for Microsoft Wallet recently? I noticed that there was one.
Yeah, same here about the panorama.

Yep! Updated wallet app is installed. My card appears in the app with the "verification required" message. When I tap the card, I am taken to a screen that says "let's try that again" and "something went wrong at our end." Again, no further instruction or info provided.

Horvath Gyorgy1

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site

Wow is it just me that I just realized that when tapping to activate the lock screen the left icon changes to camera (instead of back arrow)?
So still in the lock screen if you push the camera icon, it vibrates and activates the camera app. Not a bad idea.

Schandmaul

May 1, 2015
Visit site

I got the AU for my 950 yesterday. I installed it and did a software reset.

:)
Scrolling is MUCH smoother! Before, it seemed to "stutter" and was extremely sensitive. Sometimes, a light touch resulted in aggressive scrolling to the bottom of a page.
The new emojis are simply beautiful IMHO. Gone are the days when one had to guess what an emoji was supposed to mean because all of them looked the same.
Store app: update history ftw!

:(
Unreliable notifications: sometimes I have to unlock the phone to get notifications (eg Whatsapp). They show up in the notification center and on the live tile, but not on my glance screen. Bug?
Glance screen itself: Some icons are completely missing... the "moon" for quiet hours, the battery indicating low batt as well as the one for charging are all gone. I noticed that some of you seem to have the same problem. Definitely: Bug!

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Two more:
Email is not synching. I have to manually open outlook for emails to sync even though I have it set to sync every 15 minutes. I have not gotten a single email notification since updating.

Screen stuck on dim. Screen will often dim after a period of non-use (normal behavior), but it gets stuck like that and can only be returned to normal brightness by unplugging the charger, plugging in the charger, or toggling the power button.

avi_920

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Outlook mail app won't sync the sent item folder completely. Only sent mails for past month or two are synced. & I use outlook exchange email. Strangely, sent items in gmail account are syncing properly. Never had this problem before the AU!

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

Been on .67 since it was insider. Will stick with this build for a while everything seems great.

TiLoBrown

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site

Apparently my phone updated overnight and I cant use any of the two features I was actually looking forward to, Messaging anywhere (I know it was removed) and panorama..... oh the joy :/

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

What's the deal with split screen in landscape mode? In email and messaging, when I go to landscape mode the screen splits between the inbox and the actual message/email I have open. I can't find any setting on this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel