09-15-2016 02:05 PM
307 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Like seriously! You mean no new ringtones... I'm not feeling this!!
    goldygp and RumoredNow like this.
    08-18-2016 11:07 PM
    Did anyone else's live tile for Microsoft Health stop working after the AU? All I'm getting is a static tile with no transparency. I even checked in the app settings to make sure everything was on.
    08-19-2016 01:06 AM
    New sounds and ringtones are in the Inside Fast build 14905 not in the AU.
    08-19-2016 01:11 AM
    For battery icon on Lock Screen and Glance screen, I can suggest app "Insider Pro".
    I am using this app for many days now. On lock screen settings, we have 5 notification icons (which we can set for Phone, Messaging, Mails, etc), I have selected "Insider Pro" as 1 of notification icon. It displays battery percentage continuously on Lock screen and also on Glance screen.
    pteranodon likes this.
    08-19-2016 01:15 AM
    I'm not finding all these new Ringtones people are talking about. Store says everything up to date. 1520.3, 14393.67, non-Insider.
    Read Dona Sarkar, new Ringtones are in Redstone2, Fast Ring
    Rinsun, pteranodon and RumoredNow like this.
    08-19-2016 02:03 AM
    Only the Feedback Hub
    Thanks again Maurizio. Will see how the battery goes over the next few days.

Also, I do have battery indicator on the glance screen. Takes a second to appear but it is there.

Finally, delighted to see DDTW is back
    08-19-2016 03:51 AM
    Hi all Ive never recieved this uodate i went to update advisor says im up to date with the 545 one ive a 1520 was on 02 but its now unlocked any reason why im not getting the non insider update x x
    08-19-2016 04:53 AM
    Hello all,

I have succesfully installed this in my Lumia 1020, making it's registry look like an 830 Lumia.
    The only issue I do have, is when I enter the "glance screen menu" , it immediately crashes (after almost 1'').
    any fix for this issue ?
    08-19-2016 04:53 AM
    Still no AU on AT&T L950?!?!?! I hate getting left out of the party!

I'm currently still at 10586.545. Firmware: 01078.00038.16025.39033
    08-19-2016 07:29 AM
    me 2, I dont get it, other devices like mine (lumia 950) with the same carrier (vodafone gr) have the update already. I do no, why is that? I did a soft and a hard reset because someone mentioned that after the hard reset he got the update.
    08-19-2016 07:38 AM
    i have been having issues with the display brightness suddenly changing from what seems an acceptable brightness to very dark - almost unreadable...
    i usually keep it on "darkest" and auto change
    but i notice that sometimes after unlocking from the lock screen - i normally use windows hello - the screen will go VERY dark
    if i change the "auto" - then i notice that the notification shade no longer shows the words "darkest, darker" etc. but now shows "0% 10%" etc.

Yes... i did submit via feedback...

Also the scaling is not working as expected - cant get back to my previous settings no matter what i do.

disappointed about this - on a 950XL - one of the newer phones and my phone was running very well - stable on previous OS before AU

Anyone else?
    08-19-2016 07:50 AM
    Thanks again Maurizio. Will see how the battery goes over the next few days.

Also, I do have battery indicator on the glance screen. Takes a second to appear but it is there.

Finally, delighted to see DDTW is back
    How did you get it back on the glance screen?!
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    08-19-2016 08:10 AM
    Hi guys!

I have Lumia 830 from fido Canada. I didn't wait for my carrier to upgrade because you know, they don't give a **** about Windows Mobile upgrades and I was too impatient. So, as always I joined insider again and upgraded to the release build i.e 14393.82. I am having few issues with it now. If anyone has had the same issue, guide me.
    * Store is unable to update any app, skype and whatsapp update are pending for 3-4 days now. Initially I thought, the store is broken at back end and will resolve itself, but it didn't happen. On my PC though, the same thing happened but there I could fix it using Powershell cmdlets.
    * Cortana is broken too, the listening ability of cortana is broken, crashes as soon as I press mic
    * Sometimes on the taskbar at top only clock appears, nothing else.
    There are couple of other minor issues but I fixed them. I want to try out new skype app. My brother has a 650 and he got the update in settings itself. he did the update and has not seen any of these issues.
    BTW, action center notifications look kinda ugly now. >.< may be its just because of the change and I will get a hold of it as time passes.
    08-19-2016 08:19 AM
    Hi all Ive never recieved this uodate i went to update advisor says im up to date with the 545 one ive a 1520 was on 02 but its now unlocked any reason why im not getting the non insider update x x
    Seems previously branded phones, even if now unlocked, are still treated as locked when it comes to updates. So you should be getting the AU when the carrier that sold your device, decides to release the update. Some people are reporting that they have already gotten the AU on their carrier locked/unlocked device. I guess it depends on the carrier and when they decide to release. Also some people on the same carrier have not gotten the update. This may be due to having a different device or sometimes a stuck update needing a reset. I have 2 unlocked branded devices from different carriers in different countries and neither of them have gotten the AU. Honestly with the amount of bug report on this thread I'm not sure I even want it at this stage. Many better to wait for RS2? - Anyone care to comment on this?
    08-19-2016 08:39 AM
    Seems previously branded phones, even if now unlocked, are still treated as locked when it comes to updates. So you should be getting the AU when the carrier that sold your device, decides to release the update. Some people are reporting that they have already gotten the AU on their carrier locked/unlocked device. I guess it depends on the carrier and when they decide to release. Also some people on the same carrier have not gotten the update. This may be due to having a different device or sometimes a stuck update needing a reset. I have 2 unlocked branded devices from different carriers in different countries and neither of them have gotten the AU. Honestly with the amount of bug report on this thread I'm not sure I even want it at this stage. Many better to wait for RS2? - Anyone care to comment on this?
    There used to be a site that listed when things were released. Is that still out there?
    pteranodon likes this.
    08-19-2016 09:28 AM
    i have been having issues with the display brightness suddenly changing from what seems an acceptable brightness to very dark - almost unreadable...
    i usually keep it on "darkest" and auto change
    but i notice that sometimes after unlocking from the lock screen - i normally use windows hello - the screen will go VERY dark
    if i change the "auto" - then i notice that the notification shade no longer shows the words "darkest, darker" etc. but now shows "0% 10%" etc.

Yes... i did submit via feedback...

Also the scaling is not working as expected - cant get back to my previous settings no matter what i do.

disappointed about this - on a 950XL - one of the newer phones and my phone was running very well - stable on previous OS before AU

Anyone else?
    Let phone stabylize a couple of days. Check Store for pending app updates. New brightness works wid words, no more % since months. Check sensor cleaness and use brightness slide: now you can change how much autobrightness should move of each dark/ darker etc.
    It seems something still not installed.

Try a soft reset then
    08-19-2016 09:55 AM
    My 512 MB Lumia 635 (Canada; Rogers) received the upgrade to 10.0.14393.67 on release day.

I originally used Insider Release Preview to move from WP8.1 to W10M, and then immediately left the program and ran on the production ring from that point on. No other registry hacks, etc. I was definitely on the production ring when the phone automatically downloaded the Anniversary Update.

I've noticed some annoying bugs relating to the nav bar and the screen geometry: In Portrait mode, action buttons anchored to the bottom of the screen are covered over by the nav bar (pretty much all apps with action buttons, both 3rd-party and built-in, except for Microsoft Edge).

Some apps without action buttons may have the bottom of their scrollable content cut off by the nav bar.

I've been reluctant to file official feedback on the issue, because I understand that my device is not officially supported.
    08-19-2016 10:28 AM
    My 512 MB Lumia 635 (Canada; Rogers) received the upgrade to 10.0.14393.67 on release day.

I originally used Insider Release Preview to move from WP8.1 to W10M, and then immediately left the program and ran on the production ring from that point on. No other registry hacks, etc. I was definitely on the production ring when the phone automatically downloaded the Anniversary Update.

I've noticed some annoying bugs relating to the nav bar and the screen geometry: In Portrait mode, action buttons anchored to the bottom of the screen are covered over by the nav bar (pretty much all apps with action buttons, both 3rd-party and built-in, except for Microsoft Edge).

Some apps without action buttons may have the bottom of their scrollable content cut off by the nav bar.

I've been reluctant to file official feedback on the issue, because I understand that my device is not officially supported.
    I can't believe it! Guess your phone got a firmware sign that fooled the 512 MB check (maybe identical to 640) !!!
    I tried the same with may spare 520, nothing to do
    08-19-2016 10:38 AM

I got the 14393.67 update on my L635 a few days ago (512MB, unbranded, unlocked, US CV). Same as you: not on insider, no registry hack, but I got it anyway. I also have the same problems you do with the nav bar blocking the commands at the bottom for some apps. Camera just got updated for me, so the shutter button's no longer blocked. Edge still has the ellipses blocked when in landscape mode. But, like you, I didn't submit any feedback since my phone technically isn't supported.

What I'm interested in finding out is how it works on the 1GB L635s because that phone is officially supported.
    08-19-2016 11:21 AM
    I've seen reports that Battery does not show on Lock and Glance with AU.

I realized I'm not seeing this issue as I use Battery by Arthur Semonov. It displays just fine.
    libra89 likes this.
    08-19-2016 12:45 PM
    There used to be a site that listed when things were released. Is that still out there?
    I know nothing about that. Your suggesting the there is a carrier waiting list?
    08-19-2016 01:19 PM
    I have it on the lumia 635 1Gb right now. its ok, but sad thing is hard to see to text. and i cannot delete text conversations. not sure if others have this issue

MrStormChaser
    08-19-2016 03:45 PM
    I've seen reports that Battery does not show on Lock and Glance with AU.

I realized I'm not seeing this issue as I use Battery by Arthur Semonov. It displays just fine.
    Maybe so, but you loose one manageable icon for something so basic as a quick check for battery level which was there before but "improved" system update removed it (?).
    For example on the glance/lock screen I have weather app for detailed status and five others quick status icons: skype, phone, calendar, mail, messaging. So I would say 6 essential infos which are, I guess, chosen by 90% users. You would have to get rid of one just to put a battery info on.

With the new update there is only alarm icon left by the time digits. Where are charging battery, muted ringer, quiet hours (half moon) icon? I cannot believe they are omitted intentionally, are they? I mean that was the main purpose of glance screen. What's the time, ok, what's the battery level, oh **** I'm low, o damn, my ringer is muted...just the essential stuff for every phone. And they forget about that??
    08-19-2016 04:02 PM
    @MrStormChaser
    Do you have problems with the navigation bar on the bottom blocking buttons? For example, in Maps, the search, route, favorites, and tab buttons are all partially covered by the navigation bar on my 635.
    08-19-2016 04:13 PM
    And they forget about that??
    You have a point. I'm just throwing out an option, I can't disagree with your post.
    08-19-2016 06:08 PM
307 ... 45678 ...