Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, Inactive)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

I did not receive any Camera or Photos update. .-. I still have Lumia Panorma installed, but as everyone know it's not so good .-.

Ahhh delete it, Panorama is inside Microsoft Photo now!

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

Yes, I got it on my ATT L950 but haven't restarted yet.

Are you on an insider track? Is your phone unlocked? I still don't see it here. The .545 popped up same day it was announced, but not this one.

groovshooter

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Is anyone else noticing issues with glance and lockscreen notifications? I am not seeing icons consistently when I have new emails on either of these.

Ntois

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

After the anniversary update on Lumia 950 is shazam app fixed? Or there is the bug that you have to lock unlock the screen to make it work like in .545? Thanks.

danslb

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Still not getting the update on Nokia Lumia 1520. Unlocked, branded Vodafone Italy on a Dutch network now. Region is set to US, but tried to change it to UK to no avail. Non-insider. I?m more interested in bug fixes, stability, battery life and heating than in new features. I guess FM radio is not a big deal but it's still a shame. I have no kids but I think kid's corner was a great idea and should have been promoted rather than cut. The only feature I?m actually waiting for is panorama.

avi_920

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Lumia 950, no Panorama available. Anyone (non-insiders) got Panorama in L950 after the AU?

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Radio was removed months ago. There's some nice free apps in Store for that
Text size : check Settings -> Screen -> text scaling and set slider to Recommended, then reboot your phone

Start screen tiles seem much larger. Changing the text scaling doesn't resolve. BTW, my "recommended" setting is 400%. I slid that down, but with no impact to the start screen.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Woke up this morning and my ATT 950 will not start, just showing a screen with this emoji: :(

I removed the SD card and it booted fine and works fine. I then put the SD card back in and got the same locked screen with the :(.

Any thoughts?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Is anyone else noticing issues with glance and lockscreen notifications? I am not seeing icons consistently when I have new emails on either of these.

Haven't had any of those issues, I got an email this morning and it appeared on both instantly for me. Maybe try a soft reset.

Woke up this morning and my ATT 950 will not start, just showing a screen with this emoji: :(

I removed the SD card and it booted fine and works fine. I then put the SD card back in and got the same locked screen with the :(.

Any thoughts?

It sounds like something broke your SD card. That is very odd.

Going to try the Anniversary Update on my 640 tonight. If it doesn't improve the keyboard lagginess, I'm over it.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

Maps doesn't seem to work, loads up and creates a route but routing doesn't happen, just shows "proceed to highlighted route" but doesn't acknowledge movement. Also seeing 4 unidentified apps listed in notifications and cortana settings. Using a Lumia 1520 upgraded from TH2.

MZx1ebk.jpg

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Start screen tiles seem much larger. Changing the text scaling doesn't resolve. BTW, my "recommended" setting is 400%. I slid that down, but with no impact to the start screen.

You forgot the Show more columns setting ;)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Any thoughts?

A trick for forcing phone to checkdisk sd is the soft reset

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site

can I switch to fast ring, download the camera app, then switch back prior to a new OS update being downloaded, or are the dependent upon each other?

I had panorama on an insider preview previously, but had an issue, had to hard reset, and haven't rejoined insiders since.

I did like the panorama feature, and was using it quite a bit.

The camera app with panorama was available on the fast app ring only; I didn't get it until I switch to fast ring after my last hard reset.

Maybe they didn't flip the switch to make fast ring apps available on production yet.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

can I switch to fast ring, download the camera app, then switch back prior to a new OS update being downloaded, or are the dependent upon each other?

I had panorama on an insider preview previously, but had an issue, had to hard reset, and haven't rejoined insiders since.

I did like the panorama feature, and was using it quite a bit.

You cannot switch back when a new o.s. update is starting to download,
Hovewer they still haven't released nothing more than .86 in fast and slow, only release. You must be pretty fast :)

Martin Zone

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site

So after the AU the glance screen doesn't show any more that your ringer is mute and phone is on vibrate, detailed info about weather still shows in one line and cutting off the rest of the sentence, skype app still doesn't have transparent tile (how many lines of code is needed to do that? 3?); the store with huge tiles looks like "specially adjusted for old folks sight".
Looks like the insider program does not work or the insiders do not report such a basic issues.
After so much expectation we are still getting an unpolished beta product.
What the actual fu..? Where are the improvements?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

So after the AU the glance screen doesn't show any more that your ringer is mute and phone is on vibrate, detailed info about weather still shows in one line and cutting off the rest of the sentence, skype app still doesn't have transparent tile (how many lines of code is needed to do that? 3?); the store with huge tiles looks like "specially adjusted for old folks sight".
Looks like the insider program does not work or the insiders do not report such a basic issues.
After so much expectation we are still getting an unpolished beta product.
What the actual fu..? Where are the improvements?

Wrong:
Glance shows exactly same info of lockscreen, notifies and calendar included. Check better.
Skype got beta, if you would like to try it (that's not the blue S)
Store now is identical to desktop one .
What else?

Enjoy yourself:

http://www.windowscentral.com/hands...urce=wp&_ga=1.157367801.2139419723.1465119082

Martin Zone

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site

Wrong:
Glance shows exactly same info of lockscreen, notifies and calendar included. Check better.
Skype got beta, if you would like to try it (that's not the blue S)
Store now is identical to desktop one .
What else?

Enjoy yourself:

Hands on with the Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update | Windows Central

No, read my post better.
There is no info that the ringer is off on the glance like before.
Yes I have skype preview, it's not transparent
Tiles in the Store are to big with a lot of screen area unused.
Thanks for the reply though.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

No, read my post better.
There is no info that the ringer is off on the glance like before.
I have the same issue. Not a fan of that, it's very easy for me to forget that it is on (or off, should I say).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720