Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, Inactive)

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

:crying: I'm not finding all these new Ringtones people are talking about. Store says everything up to date. 1520.3, 14393.67, non-Insider.

I too cannot find any new Ringtones ,535DS,14393.67,non Insider

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

For me double tap to wake now works like this "tap.................... tap" -> unlock screen displayed whereas before "tap.. tap" -> unlock screen :grincry: lol.

Also DDTW is now under lock screen settings at the bottom.

lopezi

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site

Settings > Extras > Touch > there is a toggle for "Flip to silence" in there

Thanks, I checked that originally and I just double-checked again and that option does not show up.
Under Settings -> Extras -> Touch all I have is Gestures (double tap to wake, on/off) and Touch (Vibrate when I tap the nav keys on/off). I do not have "Flip to Silence".

Do I have to do something else for it to show up?

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

:crying: I'm not finding all these new Ringtones people are talking about. Store says everything up to date. 1520.3, 14393.67, non-Insider.

What there are new ringtones?? Aww seriously why didn't we get them? 😤

Auric Jarrel

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site

Did anyone else's live tile for Microsoft Health stop working after the AU? All I'm getting is a static tile with no transparency. I even checked in the app settings to make sure everything was on.

vishalrao

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site

New sounds and ringtones are in the Inside Fast build 14905 not in the AU.

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

For battery icon on Lock Screen and Glance screen, I can suggest app "Insider Pro".
I am using this app for many days now. On lock screen settings, we have 5 notification icons (which we can set for Phone, Messaging, Mails, etc), I have selected "Insider Pro" as 1 of notification icon. It displays battery percentage continuously on Lock screen and also on Glance screen.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Read Dona Sarkar, new Ringtones are in Redstone2, Fast Ring

ejbrod1

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site

Only the Feedback Hub

Thanks again Maurizio. Will see how the battery goes over the next few days.

Also, I do have battery indicator on the glance screen. Takes a second to appear but it is there.

Finally, delighted to see DDTW is back :evil:

allysisa

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site

Hi all Ive never recieved this uodate i went to update advisor says im up to date with the 545 one ive a 1520 was on 02 but its now unlocked any reason why im not getting the non insider update x x

Blasis bbbb

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site

Hello all,

I have succesfully installed this in my Lumia 1020, making it's registry look like an 830 Lumia.
The only issue I do have, is when I enter the "glance screen menu" , it immediately crashes (after almost 1'').
any fix for this issue ?

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Still no AU on AT&T L950?!?!?! I hate getting left out of the party!

I'm currently still at 10586.545. Firmware: 01078.00038.16025.39033

Ntois

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

me 2, I dont get it, other devices like mine (lumia 950) with the same carrier (vodafone gr) have the update already. I do no, why is that? I did a soft and a hard reset because someone mentioned that after the hard reset he got the update.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

i have been having issues with the display brightness suddenly changing from what seems an acceptable brightness to very dark - almost unreadable...
i usually keep it on "darkest" and auto change
but i notice that sometimes after unlocking from the lock screen - i normally use windows hello - the screen will go VERY dark
if i change the "auto" - then i notice that the notification shade no longer shows the words "darkest, darker" etc. but now shows "0% 10%" etc.

Yes... i did submit via feedback...

Also the scaling is not working as expected - cant get back to my previous settings no matter what i do.

disappointed about this - on a 950XL - one of the newer phones and my phone was running very well - stable on previous OS before AU

Anyone else?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Thanks again Maurizio. Will see how the battery goes over the next few days.

Also, I do have battery indicator on the glance screen. Takes a second to appear but it is there.

Finally, delighted to see DDTW is back :evil:
How did you get it back on the glance screen?!

Nitish_KSharma

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys!

I have Lumia 830 from fido Canada. I didn't wait for my carrier to upgrade because you know, they don't give a **** about Windows Mobile upgrades and I was too impatient. So, as always I joined insider again and upgraded to the release build i.e 14393.82. I am having few issues with it now. If anyone has had the same issue, guide me.
* Store is unable to update any app, skype and whatsapp update are pending for 3-4 days now. Initially I thought, the store is broken at back end and will resolve itself, but it didn't happen. On my PC though, the same thing happened but there I could fix it using Powershell cmdlets.
* Cortana is broken too, the listening ability of cortana is broken, crashes as soon as I press mic
* Sometimes on the taskbar at top only clock appears, nothing else.
There are couple of other minor issues but I fixed them. I want to try out new skype app. My brother has a 650 and he got the update in settings itself. he did the update and has not seen any of these issues.
BTW, action center notifications look kinda ugly now. >.< may be its just because of the change and I will get a hold of it as time passes.

danslb

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Hi all Ive never recieved this uodate i went to update advisor says im up to date with the 545 one ive a 1520 was on 02 but its now unlocked any reason why im not getting the non insider update x x
Seems previously branded phones, even if now unlocked, are still treated as locked when it comes to updates. So you should be getting the AU when the carrier that sold your device, decides to release the update. Some people are reporting that they have already gotten the AU on their carrier locked/unlocked device. I guess it depends on the carrier and when they decide to release. Also some people on the same carrier have not gotten the update. This may be due to having a different device or sometimes a stuck update needing a reset. I have 2 unlocked branded devices from different carriers in different countries and neither of them have gotten the AU. Honestly with the amount of bug report on this thread I'm not sure I even want it at this stage. Many better to wait for RS2? - Anyone care to comment on this?

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Seems previously branded phones, even if now unlocked, are still treated as locked when it comes to updates. So you should be getting the AU when the carrier that sold your device, decides to release the update. Some people are reporting that they have already gotten the AU on their carrier locked/unlocked device. I guess it depends on the carrier and when they decide to release. Also some people on the same carrier have not gotten the update. This may be due to having a different device or sometimes a stuck update needing a reset. I have 2 unlocked branded devices from different carriers in different countries and neither of them have gotten the AU. Honestly with the amount of bug report on this thread I'm not sure I even want it at this stage. Many better to wait for RS2? - Anyone care to comment on this?

There used to be a site that listed when things were released. Is that still out there?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roche