Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, Inactive)

david003

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

It's not just certain apps. It's also certain parts of the OS. Since the 1GB 636 is officially supported for the W10m upgrade, I really hope you complain about this to Microsoft and submit feedback so that they're aware of what's happening to phones with 480x854 displays. This is just sloppy work.

Do you know the best channel to submit this sort of bug to them?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

Hello guys!

Please, I'M DESPERATE! :crying::crying::crying:

I can't make messaging + skype work. It seems it lost its configuration after the update.
I sign in on the app, but I can't see any messages coming from skype, only SMS. And I can only send SMS, there is no option to send skype messages... or make skype video calls.

Also, when people calls me via skype I'm unable to see the incoming call...
Before the update, this integration worked like a charm.

Help me please! :cry:

Thanks in advance.

You lost months of news.... :(
Skype and Messages were separated months ago due to thousand negative feedbacks.

Now Skype is skype and messenger is messenger, as always. One app per message category.
You must install Skype, or try the new Skype Beta

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site

Are all 950 got the same carrier by chance?

Yup, all on AT&T. If I send from one phone to another, the receiving one gets it right away, but it just hangs on the sending phone for a long time before moving the text up to the sent area. This means you cannot star composing another message for 30 seconds after you hit send on the last one.

vedant dhaktod

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site

I am using Lumia 730 and i am on build 14393.82 and still i am not getting anniversary update .... Can anyone please help me

netmann

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Try changing your insider status to Slow.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

I am using Lumia 730 and i am on build 14393.82 and still i am not getting anniversary update .... Can anyone please help me

You overpassed it >.< read build numbers and relax, your are on the way like everywhere

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Yup, all on AT&T. If I send from one phone to another, the receiving one gets it right away, but it just hangs on the sending phone for a long time before moving the text up to the sent area. This means you cannot star composing another message for 30 seconds after you hit send on the last one.

I fear that. There's love between At.T and Microsoft since ever >.<

danslb

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Still on 10586.545 with Lumias 1520 (Vodafone Italy) and 930 (O2 UK), branded, unlocked. No sign of an update. L930 was hard reset a couple of days ago - still no update.
This thread gives me the idea that RS1 is as bug ridden as it gets. Maybe worth just staying in TH2 when they actually get around to making the AU available to my devices?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Still on 10586.545 with Lumias 1520 (Vodafone Italy) and 930 (O2 UK), branded, unlocked. No sign of an update. L930 was hard reset a couple of days ago - still no update.
This thread gives me the idea that RS1 is as bug ridden as it gets. Maybe worth just staying in TH2 when they actually get around to making the AU available to my devices?

Wrong.
It depends where are you NOW.
Au is available everywhere, even on older devices (some countries and carriers exception, but I'm italian and Vodafone doesn't locked anything but firmwares, not o.s., for one month after official release)
You can simply skip that joing Insider program and getting the Production ring.
Just for chronichle, we are on RS2

danslb

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Wrong.
It depends where are you NOW.
Au is available everywhere, even on older devices (some countries and carriers exception, but I'm italian and Vodafone doesn't locked anything but firmwares, not o.s., for one month after official release)
You can simply skip that joing Insider program and getting the Production ring.
Just for chronichle, we are on RS2
I was not suggesting that the update was locked, just stating that it has not been made available to my devices for whatever reason. L930 is in wifi with no SIM and 1520 is on a Dutch network. What I would like, is to have a stable and smooth experience, hence I do not join the insider program. What ring are you getting RS2 on? Would you say it's a more stable experience than on RS1?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

I was not suggesting that the update was locked, just stating that it has not been made available to my devices for whatever reason. L930 is in wifi with no SIM and 1520 is on a Dutch network. What I would like, is to have a stable and smooth experience, hence I do not join the insider program. What ring are you getting RS2 on? Would you say it's a more stable experience than on RS1?

It is available for ALL devices, no one excluded. Check forum and google.
You can find official AU RS1 update in Production Ring, or Release Preview (a few days most stable preview of official release)
RS1 AU is the official stable win10 mobile, you can call it as you like ;)

RS2 is the new testing branch for fast ring, like RS1 one year ago. I said you about it only for making undestand updates are not model limited. (Except older uneligile phones, that's clear)

danslb

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

It is available for ALL devices, no one excluded. Check forum and google.
You can find official AU RS1 update in Production Ring, or Release Preview (a few days most stable preview of official release)
RS1 AU is the official stable win10 mobile, you can call it as you like ;)

RS2 is the new testing branch for fast ring, like RS1 one year ago. I said you about it only for making undestand updates are not model limited. (Except older uneligile phones, that's clear)

Yes yes... I was aware of that already. This is why I can't understand why my devices have not gotten the general public release and still stuck on 10586.545.
So RS2 is on the fast ring... makes sense. Still, seeing as this thread is mostly about people finding bugs on RS1, I was hoping that you wold be able to share your experience after being on both RS1 and RS2. Is RS2 more stable than RS1 (which seems to be a complete disaster in terms of bugs).

netmann

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
So where is the change log for this so called anniversary update?! Yes, it was the .67 insider fast before and as such it should've included all its features as well, but it does NOT!!! For example, where is L950 Camera Panorama?! I am sure there are others...

moth43

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site

I had been running .67 as an insider for a while. One issue I have had for weeks (or maybe months) that's still present in .67 is that my calendar tile would stop updating and revert to the static Outlook icon, and I had to resize the tile everyday to re-enable the live tile.

I'd be interested to hear if non-insiders updating to the AU for the first time are encountering this problem. I want to know whether I'm facing this issue because something got messed up from installing previous insider builds, or whether this is a real issue that's MS has yet to address.

I have the same issue. \: The tile needs to be resized to show the content. Another bug is after every Outlook Mail/Calendar update from Store, their icons disappear, leaving a blank tile. I have to open each app to restore their icons.

Martin Zone

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site

This is unbelievable update. Now the lock screen does not go off when you charging the phone. It has been going on always when you plug in, but before it went off automatically. Now it stays forever while charging if you forget to manually press the button.
I'm sounding like a hater but his update is horrible. Basic functionalities are broken. WTF

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

This is unbelievable update. Now the lock screen does not go off when you charging the phone. It has been going on always when you plug in, but before it went off automatically. Now it stays forever while charging if you forget to manually press the button.
I'm sounding like a hater but his update is horrible. Basic functionalities are broken. WTF

Did you go Settings.... Personalisation... Lock screen... Scroll to time out section.... Chose the lowest one you need.

Haven't had the issue you have described. I'm L640 XL.

iSingBass

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Hmm... My AT&T-branded Lumia 950 has started downloading 14393.67.
It'd be nice if the firmware and everything fix some stuff. It's been a long day for my phone and me. I purchased it exactly two weeks ago and finally had time to try Continuum--but it refused to connect to any of my Miracast devices (previously I had enrolled it in Insider Slow also to try to take care of some other issues). So to try to isolate the problem and determine whether I should exchange it due to faulty hardware I reset it. Continuum came back but there were other problems that came out of attempting to restore from a backup made by an Insider build.
Anyhow... Big surprise; fingers crossed.

Kenny Mc

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site

Same behaviour for me despite i've set glance option on "turn off screen while charging after 30 secs" (translated from my language). I can solve this turning off "all glance" from settings or covering the proximity sensor while charging, but this is only a workaround!

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Did you go Settings.... Personalisation... Lock screen... Scroll to time out section.... Chose the lowest one you need.

Haven't had the issue you have described. I'm L640 XL.

I returned 950XL for store credit and got 640XL for 1/5 the price

The 640XL is such a better phone
no overheating or any other irritating problems from that supposed flagship. It might have great specs but it's a lousy thrown together device that Panos and team obviously didn't care about.

640XL is the real flagship.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99