Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, Inactive)

bichaels

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

Having problems with apps crashing on startup since AU. On my 950xl beach buggy racing, voice wake. On my mums 735 skype. Tried soft reset didn't help. Really prefer not to hard reset. (Would have preferred not to upgrade at all now kids corner has gone... and yes I know there is app corner but it's horrible in comparison)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

Having problems with apps crashing on startup since AU. On my 950xl beach buggy racing, voice wake. On my mums 735 skype. Tried soft reset didn't help. Really prefer not to hard reset. (Would have preferred not to upgrade at all now kids corner has gone... and yes I know there is app corner but it's horrible in comparison)

A simple reinstall?

anon(5325154)

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

I have the same issue. \: The tile needs to be resized to show the content. Another bug is after every Outlook Mail/Calendar update from Store, their icons disappear, leaving a blank tile. I have to open each app to restore their icons.

The problem seem to have gone from bad to worst with the last calendar app update. Now resizing the tile doesn't always work and I have to reboot the phone. *sigh*

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

I have the same issue. \: The tile needs to be resized to show the content. Another bug is after every Outlook Mail/Calendar update from Store, their icons disappear, leaving a blank tile. I have to open each app to restore their icons.

I too am facing similar problems with Mail & Calendar tiles,(the resizing part) to show /update tile content.Cortana icon on tile occasionally disappears and comes back after some gap or I may have to resize or open Cortana.
Also I read that Outlook Calendar tile shows more than one reminder after AU,but it doesn't on my phone.

Last edited:

eckonyeji

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site

@iSingBass, did you complete your AT&T-branded 950 AU? If so, how is it? Has anyone else been able to download AU on their AT&T branded phones?

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site

New change observed in Messaging.
Earlier if I kept SMS delivery Conformation ON, I was getting "message delivered" SMS from operator. But now after SMS is delivered, "Delivered" in very small letters is displayed below sent SMS. In same conversation, after I send another message, "Delivered" text is displayed below latest sent SMS. No way to check exact time of SMS delivery now.
Not sure if this is good or bad change, but I could refer to exact time on which SMS was delivered, just for record.

Did you check in:

Contacts > Person's Name > Timeline (should have a full history there:)

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

I too am facing similar problems with Mail & Calendar tiles,(the resizing part) to show /update tile content.Cortana icon on tile occasionally disappears and comes back after some gap or I may have to resize or open Cortana.
Also I read that Outlook Calendar tile shows more than one reminder after AU,but it doesn't on my phone.
Link for calendar tile showing more than one appt?

david003

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site

It's not just certain apps. It's also certain parts of the OS. Since the 1GB 636 is officially supported for the W10m upgrade, I really hope you complain about this to Microsoft and submit feedback so that they're aware of what's happening to phones with 480x854 displays. This is just sloppy work.

OK, after 50 minutes in an online chat with Microsoft Mobile Device Support, they're aware of the problem now. They said it will probably take 24-48 hours to get an update from them via email.

There's got to be a better way to submit a bug report.

justonlumia

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site

Is there any way to fix Weather text trying to show everything in a single line and getting cut off at end of screen on both lockscreen and glance?

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Battery charges slower after AU with recommended charger.Takes approximately 3 to 3.5 hours now,previously 2.5 hours to attain full charge.However duration same as before with power bank (2 hours ).
Battery life seems better especially during idle hours.

Last edited:

Moez Juventus

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site

Hi guys,
After installing AU, here are some issues on my unbranded Lumia 950 XL:
- People tile on start screen doesn't go live. It does mean that it still static and that it is not showing my contacts pictures moving.
- No more mail notifications through banners, sound and vibration even though these options are correctly set on the notifications menu under the settings.
Does anyone experience these issues and know how to fix them?
Thanks!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Hi guys,
After installing AU, here are some issues on my unbranded Lumia 950 XL:
- People tile on start screen doesn't go live. It does mean that it still static and that it is not showing my contacts pictures moving.
- No more mail notifications through banners, sound and vibration even though these options are correctly set on the notifications menu under the settings.
Does anyone experience these issues and know how to fix them?
Thanks!
People Live tile is a random common iussue. Sometimes works, sometimes not. Standin by next People app update.
Mail notification usually fixes after a soft reset (hold vol down + power 15 secs)

Before, check if your Outllook app is updated: go in store -> Dowloads -> uPDATES

rromerof

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Native apps still crash frequently, randome reboots. Meh!!

Moez Juventus

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site

People Live tile is a random common iussue. Sometimes works, sometimes not. Standin by next People app update.
Mail notification usually fixes after a soft reset (hold vol down + power 15 secs)

Before, check if your Outllook app is updated: go in store -> Dowloads -> uPDATES
Thanks Maurizio. I'll keep you informed if it helps or not. By the way, my outlook app is up-to-date.

wgs84

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

OK, after 50 minutes in an online chat with Microsoft Mobile Device Support, they're aware of the problem now. They said it will probably take 24-48 hours to get an update from them via email.

There's got to be a better way to submit a bug report.

I've been hammering the upvote button in the Feedback hub for this issue; there are a few reports in there.

Answers.microsoft.com is also another good place to try. There's at least one active thread there that I'm following that has people discussing about the overlapping nav bar issue. Sometimes Microsoft Staff and Support Engineers chime in, so it's not a bad way to get their attention.

bichaels

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site

Hopefully solved my problems now. As well as some apps crashing on startup I also had an app which wouldn't install and whatsapp wouldn't update - both giving error 0x87e10bc5. I found a thread on MS answers suggesting that removing work account would help (settings > Accounts > Access work or School). So I went ahead and removed them and it solved both the app update/install and app launching issues. Haven't got round to re-adding my work account but the other thread suggest should be okay to do so.

striderbih

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site

When I tap "Search" button, it doesn't show Bing image anymore. Is it new "feature" or bug? Anyway, looks ugly without picture...

nikluk20

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site

Well a problem here from recently dead Lumia 930. it's send to be repaired (possible battery malfunction if not even dead) but i have stored everything on onedrive. now i have received a totaly stupid phone (xperia Z4 something) and i have transfered my contact to the android readable google account but i still need to find a way to transfer my text messages in, possible, same way.
any idea how to do it? would be very helpfull cause i have lots of business info in them.
regards
Nikola

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte