Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, Inactive)

jimmy s1

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

wow i'm on lumia 925 and i dont have that update, would love to try it tho

erfanjafar

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

My update was pretty quick. So far I like the experience, although I noticed two things that seem broken. The lock screen camera option doesn't work for me. I don't care since I have a 950 with a dedicate camera button, but still.

Also, the People app tile no longer shows contact pictures.

I really don't want to do a hard reset although I would consider that if these issues are resolved by other folks who have tried it.

UPDATE: People tile started working this morning as has the Camera icon on lock screen. Who knows? But that's a good sign.

I felt the same about my camera on lock screen but it actually works, we need to long press the camera icon on lock screen. Try that and let us know if that works for you.

Moez Juventus

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site

I fixed the mail notifications issue. Under the settings of the app itself, there are a notifications menu containing two options that should be checked even if you had already done that for the notifications options of the app through the Action Center.
People Live Tile issue remains after a soft reset :(

iSingBass

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

@eckonyeji,
Yes, it completed just fine and I like it so far--it's working better-than-ever since the reset and new version. I haven't had any heat problems that I know of, but let it install and update all of the apps that it wanted to before I got into actually using it.

billy269

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site

Wow, just upgraded to the Anniversary Update and it's a total disaster. My start screen is missing a bunch of icons, tons of apps say "Pending," and I cannot open even one app. Store and Phone are not even on my app list! Any advice on how to correct things other than a hard reset? I really don't have the time to set everything up again... :/

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

I returned 950XL for store credit and got 640XL for 1/5 the price

The 640XL is such a better phone
no overheating or any other irritating problems from that supposed flagship. It might have great specs but it's a lousy thrown together device that Panos and team obviously didn't care about.

640XL is the real flagship.

Ha ha I do agree even though i haven't had the 950 XL but I have my 640 XL over a year and i love it!! ☺

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site

Wow, just upgraded to the Anniversary Update and it's a total disaster. My start screen is missing a bunch of icons, tons of apps say "Pending," and I cannot open even one app. Store and Phone are not even on my app list! Any advice on how to correct things other than a hard reset? I really don't have the time to set everything up again... :/

Give it a day for the update to do its thing; then if you can, open the Store and "check for updates", if you don't see the Store, then do a soft reset.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Pending means they are updating. After an upgrade, all core apps needs update too. Go to Store, hamburger, downlaods and chelc pending lists.
A little googlin could help

striderbih

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site

Finally updated to new "panorama" camera. :)

L950.

Last edited:

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

What phone?

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

So, I got AU last night, and only two minor issues... I had my Wife's contact info pinned to start, that had to be re-pinned. But the two groups I keep pinned to start which usually go away stayed!

Also, my alarm didn't go off this morning, which is kind of a bigger deal... Will have to check that. It was an mp3, not a standard alarm.

Other than that, the update went smooth, things are working well.

jisto1215

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

Whatsapp is showing pending and phone gets hot in a moderate use.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Whatsapp is showing pending and phone gets hot in a moderate use.

1 - Change Storage app location from SD to Device and retry store updates
2 - Heating is normal during in use especially not in wifi / using data carrier and when toher core apps are tryin sync and updating

Powerman777

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Heating is not "normal". I can be sitting beside my kids doing the exact same thing as them and you could fry an egg on my 950 while their 5c's are cool as cucumbers.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Also, my alarm didn't go off this morning, which is kind of a bigger deal... Will have to check that. It was an mp3, not a standard alarm.

Alarms were not going off for me too after AU on 16th,also ringtone & app sound volumes became very low though the update had been very smooth.Things got fixed after a hard reset which I had not done for a long time.

js14873

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

I've had this happen after several updates. I've gotten in the habit of manually initiating the restart for update (rather than letting it do it on it's own while I sleep), and afterward immediately go into the Alarm&Clock app and delete my alarms and recreate them. Not sure why, but something in the updates seem to break the existing alarms you've already set up.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Heating is not "normal". I can be sitting beside my kids doing the exact same thing as them and you could fry an egg on my 950 while their 5c's are cool as cucumbers.

Read better my post, please. I wrote "When core apps are in updating and sync list"
That usually takes a couple of days on slower / problematic country networks

js14873

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

Also I read that Outlook Calendar tile shows more than one reminder after AU,but it doesn't on my phone.

thinking this may be a fast ring thing...I'm on AU and mine doesn't show multiple appointments. It doesn't show any updates available in the store and my calendar version number is not as high as the one listed in the article about the new live tile and showing multiple appointments.

My tile went blank for a while and came back after resizing, but during resizing it wouldn't go back to "Wide", only small and large...had to soft reset to get back to wide.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes