Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, Inactive)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

thinking this may be a fast ring thing...I'm on AU and mine doesn't show multiple appointments. It doesn't show any updates available in the store and my calendar version number is not as high as the one listed in the article about the new live tile and showing multiple appointments.

My tile went blank for a while and came back after resizing, but during resizing it wouldn't go back to "Wide", only small and large...had to soft reset to get back to wide.

Long discussed iussue, Calendar Live Tile is dead since two weeks and 3 app updates, we are sending feedbacks

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

thinking this may be a fast ring thing...I'm on AU and mine doesn't show multiple appointments. It doesn't show any updates available in the store and my calendar version number is not as high as the one listed in the article about the new live tile and showing multiple appointments.

My tile went blank for a while and came back after resizing, but during resizing it wouldn't go back to "Wide", only small and large...had to soft reset to get back to wide.

It's not in the fast ring,some have it on production too.In fact ,my laptop got an update today for Mail & Calendar and it is showing more than one appointment/event,but all messed up - there is a birthday today and tomorrow an Indian festival/holiday but both are showing as 'Tomorrow All Day'.My laptop is on 14393.82 non Insider.
My phone has not yet received the Mail & Calendar update.

anon(5325154)

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Yes, calendar tile has been dead for months for me. Continuing to seed feedback and vote up on the issue (though I have serious doubts whether MS is paying any attention considering how long it has been broken).

Please help vote and comment here as well
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...te-turns/05be8e5d-72b0-4416-a1d3-639f55443d7b

js14873

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

Did this problem start with Redstone builds? I never had an issue before today but I stayed on TH2 builds until the public release of AU yesterday.

I did go follow the link and vote and comment so hope we see a fix soon.

Daxxanna

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

Upgrading process went smoothly and everything synced and was fine.Went to sleep happily since the official threshold 2 build upgrade on 17th March gave quite a few bugs on my phone.
However today morning alarms did not ring,found no contacts in people app and Whatsapp ,was not getting messages and very low u volume for sound.
I was asked to verify my account on my phone which I tried but no code arrived,either by sms or email.Tried again after 30 mins approx and was successful and contacts synced.But Alarm problem persists and volume for sound is hardly audible.Also my phone says my phone number is 'Unknown'
View attachment 129545
Any suggestions ?
Thanks !

Have the same issue here and cannot find any setting to help. It's the same for my stopwatch, think the volume will get louder but when using for cooking I want alerting straight away. Look forward to a fix?

geekahedron

May 16, 2013
Visit site

The Anniversary Update just got pushed to my phone last night, although I've been on the Insider fast track for a year. First impressions, I'm pretty disappointed as everyone else seems to be. FM Radio and Kids Corner went away, both of which I used and were working perfectly yesterday, but I'd been expecting that.

The bigger problem is the regression of the Skype integration.

Skype reinstalled itself as "Skype Preview," Skype contacts disappeared from my People list, and I can no longer switch between text messages and Skype conversations in the Messaging app even after reconnecting and re-linking everything there. Looking at one contact in particular, I have relinked the profiles (which also now show up as "Skype Preview") and there are no options within the conversation to chat with Skype instead of SIM text. On the contact card I can choose to "Send Message" to a different app, but all that does is launch the completely separate app. USELESS.

I don't know why, after the recent push to the "Messaging + Sype" UWP for desktop and mobile, and the downright beautiful implementation in in the mobile messaging, they'd pull a 180 and kill it altogether.

I haven't felt this level of disappointment since, in an ironically analogous situation, Facebook chat disappeared from the messaging app in the move from WP7 to WP8. :crying:

js14873

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

The bigger problem is the regression of the Skype integration.

dang. I hadn't even noticed that yet. That SUCKS. Wth??? Will messages still sync across devices? I haven't used my computer since the AU but I've been patiently waiting for a year to be able to send a text to someone's phone from my computer, like Apple has been able to do for what...5 years now? I hope this doesn't flush that down the toilet, because if it does, that may finally be the nail in the Windows Mobile coffin for me.

Idea male

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Bad update

Latest update to lumia 635 w10 was quite horrible. How..they can send that type stuff. Many times bottom of screen banner hides under last line. Or keyboard hide textbox. Sms message page not work. Can only receive message but not send. Top of screen banner w quick settings goes immediately away often after changing on or off something.. Like wifi hotspot. Seems this wifi spread to laptop more worse after update, it goes off after short time and i have to restart laptop to get it connect again to wifi from lumia mobile w10 phone. I recommend nobody to Not install w10 to w8.1 lumias. 8.1 was just much much better!

anon(5325154)

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Did this problem start with Redstone builds? I never had an issue before today but I stayed on TH2 builds until the public release of AU yesterday.

I don't remember exactly when the calendar tile stop working. For some people this problem showed up only recently but for me I would say it's been broken for at least 2-3 months. I was on inside slow RS builds at the time.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

For me it started after the AU.I had not encountered this problem on Th2.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Have the same issue here and cannot find any setting to help. It's the same for my stopwatch, think the volume will get louder but when using for cooking I want alerting straight away. Look forward to a fix?

I had to hard reset my phone to get it back to normal.
Then discovered that Outlook Calendar tile does not change date at midnight and does not change when an event/task is completed.Other tiles are also slower to sync.But then it seems to be a common bug as others are facing it too.

Dominic Ng

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site

After my Lumia 830 update latest AU, I found some problem when phone in via headphone...
Phone in when phone is lock, headphone have no ringtone but speaker have.
Phone in when phone is unlock, headphone have ringtone.
Phone in when play music in Groove(lock/unlock), phone stop to play music, but headphone have no ringtone but speaker have.

Before update the latest AU, my phone have no this issue. I think this is very big problem. Do you have this same issue?

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

After my Lumia 830 update latest AU, I found some problem when phone in via headphone...
Phone in when phone is lock, headphone have no ringtone but speaker have.
Phone in when phone is unlock, headphone have ringtone.
Phone in when play music in Groove(lock/unlock), phone stop to play music, but headphone have no ringtone but speaker have.

Before update the latest AU, my phone have no this issue. I think this is very big problem. Do you have this same issue?

I don't know if this will help but try this -
Settings> System >Phone >Audio Routing Settings > Turn toggle switch off for 'During a call turn on speaker when I move my phone away from my ear' (If it is on )

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Bad update

Latest update to lumia 635 w10 was quite horrible. How..they can send that type stuff. Many times bottom of screen banner hides under last line. Or keyboard hide textbox. Sms message page not work. Can only receive message but not send. Top of screen banner w quick settings goes immediately away often after changing on or off something.. Like wifi hotspot. Seems this wifi spread to laptop more worse after update, it goes off after short time and i have to restart laptop to get it connect again to wifi from lumia mobile w10 phone. I recommend nobody to Not install w10 to w8.1 lumias. 8.1 was just much much better!

A little searching before posting: lumia 635 text scaling iussue is well know and under investigation. It' only for that particular screen size. Don'blame 10, it works pretty well on most others ;)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

dang. I hadn't even noticed that yet. That SUCKS. Wth??? Will messages still sync across devices? I haven't used my computer since the AU but I've been patiently waiting for a year to be able to send a text to someone's phone from my computer, like Apple has been able to do for what...5 years now? I hope this doesn't flush that down the toilet, because if it does, that may finally be the nail in the Windows Mobile coffin for me.

Check better: you CAN answer a sms via you pc now. all phone notifies are replicated on your Win10 AU pc now, and you can answer to sms and skype (skype must be installed)

Messages and Skype were separated, far better getting messages divided by app

Dominic Ng

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site

It have already been off...
intangible ideas... ONZ

Chuck Pedretti

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site

3 days in a row now I've had to reset my phone back to factory settings. Alcatel Fierce XL. In the morning after the update has run Edge crashes on every start and the Settings app is apparently damaged or missing. No amount of reboots fixes the issue. Everything else seems to work fine. Just reset, restored again (10.0.10586.420) and it is updating to 10.0.14393.67 one more time.

Worth noting, one of my co-workers has the same phone and is not experiencing this problem

Last edited:

Chuck Pedretti

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site

3 days in a row now I've had to reset my phone back to factory settings. Alcatel Fierce XL. In the morning after the update has run Edge crashes on every start and the Settings app is apparently damaged or missing. No amount of reboots fixes the issue. Everything else seems to work fine. Just reset, restored again (10.0.10586.420) and it is updating to 10.0.14393.67 one more time.

Worth noting, one of my co-workers has the same phone and is not experiencing this problem

And now as I have reloaded it once again and am actually seeing the update - it is stuck at Migrating your data step 1 0% for the last 45 minutes

js14873

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

Check better: you CAN answer a sms via you pc now. all phone notifies are replicated on your Win10 AU pc now, and you can answer to sms and skype (skype must be installed)

Messages and Skype were separated, far better getting messages divided by app

ok, that's good. I had always assumed that Skype integration was what was going to make that feature possible. Guess not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99