Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, Inactive)

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

Had a weird issue yesterday, Maps navigation wasn't moving at first... I drove several miles before it actually started tracking that I was on route.
Today, I had an issue where the lock screen didn't show, just a black screen. I swiped up, and after several moments got the passcode screen.

wgs84

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: Bad update

He never claimed it was never reported before. And I don't see why we can't blame the OS, since it's supposed to work on that resolution, and we've been waiting for a fix from W10M developers for weeks now. If this was Android or iOS, that bug would have never even made it into a final release.

This. If the OS is officially released for an officially supported phone, and it shows up broken, the OS has a problem. So, yeah, I too blame the OS. Microsoft doesn't get a free pass on this.

Iwan Junifanto

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

Download size in L535Ds- 495Mb
Bugs-
1. SD card storage bug
2.People app doesn't showing contacts thumbnails
3. Outlook app
A. Press ••• button, then hide nav bar. You can see the blank space between pop-up and icons.
5.Store performance is not good.
6. In Sounds section, when we play the another/custom tone in dropdown. While playing,,, ▶ button remains same ▶ instead of ⏸ .

�� FAQ'S
-Still not getting Message notifications and some other default notifications(Solved)
Sol. Go to Battery saver settings> battery usage by app. Choose first option for getting notifications in background.

-Hey Cortana* still not available for everyone.
Sol. Supports MS Lumia 950,950xl,830,930,1520 yet.

�� Expected features-
-No voice call recording.

experiencing the same issues. I'm agree with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Calendar and Mail tile problem (Does not update) persisting.

anon(9812982)

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site

I am still unable to print from my Lumia 735, though my printer support WSD, bonjour, LPR, LLTD, IPV4, IPV6, 802.11a,b,g,n... I tried also with USB calble since it support PictureBridge but obviously it fails..

And no, the supported printers list it useless, since printing on W10M is based on the WSD service...

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site

I am having a very hard time accepting that this anniversary update......was a complete failure
Sure, some bugs were solved.....but others appeared!
Now, the glance screen date appears in a fuzzy way in the background underneath apps....like a second layer under the open app.
Screen glitches, Facebook tile sometimes shows notifications, sometimes it doesn't. It has a will of its own
I can't believe that something as basic as notifications ( that works fine in Android and iOS by the way), has such a hard time in getting to work in WP!
Groove tile doesn't update when changing music.....sometimes it freezes its tile in a music/band....

In short words...............I am truly and deeply disappointed at the work (?) MS did in this update.
I felt like I was in bed with a short blanket......sure I can cover my head......but then I uncover my feet!

Speaking of feet.....stop shooting yours, Microsoft!!! Enough!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

I am having a very hard time accepting that this anniversary update......was a complete failure
Sure, some bugs were solved.....but others appeared!
Now, the glance screen date appears in a fuzzy way in the background underneath apps....like a second layer under the open app.
Screen glitches, Facebook tile sometimes shows notifications, sometimes it doesn't. It has a will of its own
I can't believe that something as basic as notifications ( that works fine in Android and iOS by the way), has such a hard time in getting to work in WP!
Groove tile doesn't update when changing music.....sometimes it freezes its tile in a music/band....

In short words...............I am truly and deeply disappointed at the work (?) MS did in this update.
I felt like I was in bed with a short blanket......sure I can cover my head......but then I uncover my feet!

Speaking of feet.....stop shooting yours, Microsoft!!! Enough!

Which device

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site

The glance screen issue:

YhzjTgJ.jpg

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site

Well, it's a known bug that showed up after the w10m AU....
I believe MS is aware

Additionally, it is intermitent.
Sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't

js14873

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

Check better: you CAN answer a sms via you pc now. all phone notifies are replicated on your Win10 AU pc now, and you can answer to sms and skype (skype must be installed)

Messages and Skype were separated, far better getting messages divided by app

Yeah, I can respond via the notification if someone contacts me first, but I want to open the messaging app on my tablet and initiate a text conversation to someone else's phone. I can't do that now. My tablets messaging app shows texts up to July 31 but nothing after, and the send button is grayed out.

Nemivsek

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
950 XL - WP10 14393.67 , two big bugs , anyone else?

Hello!

I discovered two annoying bugs on my lumia 950 xl in last official version.

1. If i zoom some Picture, sometimes picture goes black and freeze.
2. Sometimes my phone totaly freeze , screen goes black and then i need to hold power button to power on my phone back. This happend three times now. 2x when i opened Facebook Messenger app, and 1x when i use Windows central app.

Anyone else with same problems?

js14873

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: 950 XL - WP10 14393.67 , two big bugs , anyone else?

Hello!

I discovered two annoying bugs on my lumia 950 xl in last official version.

1. If i zoom some Picture, sometimes picture goes black and freeze.
2. Sometimes my phone totaly freeze , screen goes black and then i need to hold power button to power on my phone back. This happend three times now. 2x when i opened Facebook Messenger app, and 1x when i use Windows central app.

Anyone else with same problems?

Mine doesn't go black, but once I've pinched (or unpinched) to zoom it becomes unresponsive to further attempts to zoom in and out. Have to close the photo app and reopen it.

Haven't seen the phone freezing. Closest I've come is the touchscreen becoming unresponsive. It'll respond to volume, power, camera button presses but no touch or soft keys, so I have to do a soft reset.

This is a known bug, hopefully it gets fixed on the next release.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: 950 XL - WP10 14393.67 , two big bugs , anyone else?

Mine doesn't go black, but once I've pinched (or unpinched) to zoom it becomes unresponsive to further attempts to zoom in and out. Have to close the photo app and reopen it.

Haven't seen the phone freezing. Closest I've come is the touchscreen becoming unresponsive. It'll respond to volume, power, camera button presses but no touch or soft keys, so I have to do a soft reset.

This is a known bug, hopefully it gets fixed on the next release.

To unzoom a pic, double tap on center

amithras

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site

I'm having the same issue with the same phone model (1GB 635: UK)

I previously had the issue with the Preview build, and reverted to WP 8.1, and upgraded to base WP10, and it was fine.
Automatically updated to 14393.67 last night, and have the problem with nav bar and menus again.

Some models allow you to dismiss the nav bar, but this one doesn't.

hidralazina

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site

I have a problem with the People tile, it isn't live anymore on my Lumia 550. I took the SIM out, started the phone without it and the tile became live again, showing contacts thumbnails. But after 2 days it's back to static tile...this AU is making me crazy! Sooo many bugs! I'm sorry I've updated my phone.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

I have a problem with the People tile, it isn't live anymore on my Lumia 550. I took the SIM out, started the phone without it and the tile became live again, showing contacts thumbnails. But after 2 days it's back to static tile...this AU is making me crazy! Sooo many bugs! I'm sorry I've updated my phone.

That's an histoical prolem since win8.1, People Live tile sometimes stops and then starts working by itlsef. Don't fool with it, unuseful resetting and other things, it's only a stupid graphic glitch and it's indipendent from update
And just for chronichle, AU works pretty well on the most, especially after cumulative updates, check forums.
Are your sure you updated your device?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb