Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, Inactive)

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

Well......bloody facebook app keeps closing and the phone switches to the main screen...............

Basically I reccomended a Lumia 640 to my father-in-law and now he has this annoying, painful, stupid problem which apparently is well known throughout all the updates!

Come on, what the hell is incompetent MS people doing to WP??
The AU update is a joke!!
What can I do to fix this? And please don't give me the soft/hard reset solution.....cause that's just stupid!

MS......why the hell can't you do proper updates to PC and phones?
Would it be too much to ask for an update that WORKS and CORRECTS BUGS rather than crashing apps ????? Is that so hard for you guys to handle?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.67 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

Well......bloody facebook app keeps closing and the phone switches to the main screen...............

Basically I reccomended a Lumia 640 to my father-in-law and now he has this annoying, painful, stupid problem which apparently is well known throughout all the updates!

Come on, what the hell is incompetent MS people doing to WP??
The AU update is a joke!!
What can I do to fix this? And please don't give me the soft/hard reset solution.....cause that's just stupid!

MS......why the hell can't you do proper updates to PC and phones?
Would it be too much to ask for an update that WORKS and CORRECTS BUGS rather than crashing apps ????? Is that so hard for you guys to handle?

Why blamig MS update for a Facebook developed app? It's a well know thing when FB took control on his app , it made a mess.
Uninstall and re-install it, that should work.

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site

I blame MS because if FB created the app, it should have been reviewed by MS!
Google and Apple review the apps before putting them in the store

Plus.....the MS facebook app (MS made app)....where is it?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

I blame MS because if FB created the app, it should have been reviewed by MS!
Google and Apple review the apps before putting them in the store

Plus.....the MS facebook app (MS made app)....where is it?

They don't review anything except a patent and scam verify. Check better.
The old 8.1 MS app doens't exist because Zucck asked for it, and took control. Blame him instead shouting

hidralazina

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site

That's an histoical prolem since win8.1, People Live tile sometimes stops and then starts working by itlsef. Don't fool with it, unuseful resetting and other things, it's only a stupid graphic glitch and it's indipendent from update
And just for chronichle, AU works pretty well on the most, especially after cumulative updates, check forums.
Are your sure you updated your device?

If you are asking me this, it's obvious why the AU got all those bugs. You are no use as a developer. Please get a useful job. Yes, I am sure I updated my device; yes, I am sure that on 10586.545 the People tile was live and kicking. Go home!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

If you are asking me this, it's obvious why the AU got all those bugs. You are no use as a developer. Please get a useful job. Yes, I am sure I updated my device; yes, I am sure that on 10586.545 the People tile was live and kicking. Go home!
That's a fans forum, not a MS forum. Take it easy and moderate yourself

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

[WARN]Other users should not be a topic.

This is aimed at the room. I'm not singling anyone out yet.[/WARN]

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site

If the app is in the store, and it's not working properly, MS has to take action and get FB to solve.
I go to the supermarket and buy fish.
I get home and the fish is rotten. Who should I blame? The supermarket or the guy that caught the fish in high sea? Who has the responsibility to provide me with a proper fish?
I use apps from the MS store. Not from the FB store.
Ultimately it's MS job to assure that the apps that their clients use from their store, work properly. If they have to ask FB for responsibility, fine.
It is MS job to get FB to make apps properly, not mine.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

Anyone having issues with notifications when phone is locked not even a ding ding! Missing texts and WhatsApp and everything. 🙁

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

Ok i fixed it I just selected "Show Notifications on LockScreen" and to keep the notifications private but ding dings to alert you just deselect banners. You get the ding ding but no one sees your message or WhatsApp. ☺😉

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

The Calendar tile does not show birthdays and country holidays after AU, only shows events.Same with lock screen where I have set Outlook Calendar to show detailed status.
Prior to AU it showed 'X's birthday tomorrow All Day' or 'Today All Day' - something like that.
Live tiles of calendar apps like My Calendar or OneCalendar work flawlessly.
Birthdays and Holidays show up within the Outlook Calendar app but not on tile or lock screen.

Last edited:

boky69

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site

The Calendar tile does not show birthdays and country holidays after AU, only shows events.Same with lock screen where I have set Outlook Calendar to show detailed status.
Prior to AU it showed 'X's birthday tomorrow All Day' or 'Today All Day' - something like that.

Hard reset phone,and set country and language properly.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Hard reset phone,and set country and language properly.

My country and language is set correctly and I did a WDRT just few days ago to get my Mail and Calendar tile to show new mail and change date at midnight.Hard Reset had not helped ,you will find if you go through Forum threads.Everything was fine before AU.

boky69

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site

My country and language is set correctly and I did a WDRT just few days ago to get my Mail and Calendar tile to show new mail and change date at midnight.Hard Reset had not helped ,you will find if you go through Forum threads.Everything was fine before AU.
Lumia 930,calendar tile work ok. Maybe you must set tile to large,or midle,and synch contacts with calendar

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Lumia 930,calendar tile work ok. Maybe you must set tile to large,or midle,and synch contacts with calendar

Today it has again starting showing birthday on tile and lockscreen without me doing anything.I have wide tile on my phone,and my contacts are synced with Calendar and they show up within the app as I mentioned before.
It is a bug and many users are getting this and non updating tile bug ,irrespective of device used (930,650 535 etc)

Sherif Hafez

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site

Calendar and mail live tile will work fine as long as you update the build, once you hard reset it will stop working and have to resize the tile to update or soft reset,

Vasil Dechkov

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site

Really enjoying the Anniversary Update/Redstone. Works perfectly on my 535. Battery drain is fixed. I have almost nothing to complain about. There is no lag. I think I'll stay with the official builds for some time.

Sent from mTalk on a 535.

rizisultan 1

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site

I have issue on my lumain 435 with this upgrade before this upgrade (10.0.14393.67) i was able to make calls via skype, line or IMO etc . now after the upgrade i can not make calls . actually i can make calls and receive calls but the voice is just so poor it listens as, for 1 sec i can hear and next second i cant and this repeats. this happens with me and the other party as well. This situation is with all the apps skype, line, IMO. Sometimes occasionally phone behaves well and i can make and receive calls perfectly fine but this happens only for once and for a while mostly i have to suffer as described above. I also noticed that when this happens IMO, Line etc they fail to sync chats and other notifications. same goes for skype as well. this means these apps fail to get a proper internet connection.Remember i have tested this on a good 3g celluar network having a 7mbps down and 5mabp up rate. also tested this on a stable WiFi connection having 20mbps down and 15 mbps up rate. but there is no difference the apps behave same on all networks.

Please if you can help me figure out this issue and find a proper solution it will be very nice of you. or Developers come on release some update i am suspecting some issue with internal OS configuration that is hindering these apps to have a proper internet connection to work or some other process is taking over and not letting these apps have stable access to resources.

Your early response and help will be highly appreciated.:cry:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

I have issue on my lumain 435 with this upgrade before this upgrade (10.0.14393.67) i was able to make calls via skype, line or IMO etc . now after the upgrade i can not make calls . actually i can make calls and receive calls but the voice is just so poor it listens as, for 1 sec i can hear and next second i cant and this repeats. this happens with me and the other party as well. This situation is with all the apps skype, line, IMO. Sometimes occasionally phone behaves well and i can make and receive calls perfectly fine but this happens only for once and for a while mostly i have to suffer as described above. I also noticed that when this happens IMO, Line etc they fail to sync chats and other notifications. same goes for skype as well. this means these apps fail to get a proper internet connection.Remember i have tested this on a good 3g celluar network having a 7mbps down and 5mabp up rate. also tested this on a stable WiFi connection having 20mbps down and 15 mbps up rate. but there is no difference the apps behave same on all networks.

Please if you can help me figure out this issue and find a proper solution it will be very nice of you. or Developers come on release some update i am suspecting some issue with internal OS configuration that is hindering these apps to have a proper internet connection to work or some other process is taking over and not letting these apps have stable access to resources.

Your early response and help will be highly appreciated.:cry:

First of all, make a soft reset (hold vol down + power 15 secs).
Wait reboot and (if happens) a SD checkdisk, and retry.
After A.U., most of the apps you are talking about got updates. Check Store -> hamburgher tab -> My downloads -> Check updates

SolariXxX

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site

When next cumulative update for PC and Mobile both? I want bluetooth work normally again on Surface Pro 4 and Mobile fixes!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05