Windows 10 fast builder insider buggy - how do I get the 10 anniversary official version?

themadpoet1

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
on my ATT Lumia 950? I've been having problems with the fast builder windows insider version. Lots of bugs, battery drainage, goofy version of skype, etc. I'd either like to restore my phone to the way it was or upgrade to the anniversary version and stick with something official.

Also, What happened to quick reply on toast notification texts? When I click the toast notification, it just takes me to the message without an option to quick reply it.

Another question is, when I'm connected via Bluetooth to my car speakers, whenever someone texts me it interrupts my music and asks if I want the text to be read. How do I turn this feature off? It's so annoying :/

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
on my ATT Lumia 950? I've been having problems with the fast builder windows insider version. Lots of bugs, battery drainage, goofy version of skype, etc. I'd either like to restore my phone to the way it was or upgrade to the anniversary version and stick with something official.

Get on the release preview ring and keep updating until you hit 14393.86 which is the newest and most stable build that's out. Be sure to select the Release preview ring, or you won't get it. That's the best build we have as of yet.

Also, What happened to quick reply on toast notification texts? When I click the toast notification, it just takes me to the message without an option to quick reply it.

Nothing, it's still there. When the notification appears, just pull it down a bit more, and if it supports quick reply, it will reveal the text field. If you're looking at your notifications from the action center, just press the little arrow on the right side of the notification (if there is one) and the text box should appear.

Another question is, when I'm connected via Bluetooth to my car speakers, whenever someone texts me it interrupts my music and asks if I want the text to be read. How do I turn this feature off? It's so annoying :/

Cortana > Settings, there you should find the option for reading texts, set it to off, that should do the trick I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes