Ever since the update last night people hub no longer showing pictures on the live tile. Any news om this please?
    08-17-2016 01:43 AM
    Did you try unpinning and re-pinning?
    08-17-2016 02:23 AM
    I did indeed tried the usual but just wondered if anyone had any ideas I could try
    08-17-2016 12:50 PM
    it seems a random bug for a couple of users, you included of course
    08-19-2016 07:27 AM
    Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
    it seems a random bug for a couple of users, you included of course
    Thanks for the reply, I don't know if it will help anyone but I went to settings and unchecked all the accounts so the people hub was showing no contacts, after a couple hours all on its own it updated and all is now well and I have added all the accounts back on!
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-19-2016 04:31 PM
    Thanks for the reply, I don't know if it will help anyone but I went to settings and unchecked all the accounts so the people hub was showing no contacts, after a couple hours all on its own it updated and all is now well and I have added all the accounts back on!
    nice catch on getting a working solution, keep us posted if it goes bad again
    08-21-2016 12:47 PM
    Unfortunatly, that didn't work for me.
    My people live tile has not worked since the update 14393.67 was put on mid-august 2016.
    I've tried:
    • Rebooting phone (soft reset)
    • Unpinning and leaving it unpinned overnight.
    • Just waiting several days
    • I usually use med tile, made wide tile and waited several days
    • Unchecking all accounts from 'show contacts filter' in settings...waited days.
    • Unpin and then Unchecking all accounts from 'show contacts filter' in settings...waited days and pinned back and added back accounts, waited another day or 2.
    • Adding a couple new fake contacts with pictures

Nothing seems to make it work. I don't get blank bubbles, there are no bubbles at all in mine and just a center picture of 2 silhouettes. To me, it looks as though MS just removed the live tile feature. Sadly, I find 0 information on this aside from this thread, and MS after using thier support from them, their solution was to hard reset and reload the phone from scratch. What is this, windows 3.1 days?
    09-02-2016 09:07 AM
    Unfortunatly, that didn't work for me.
    My people live tile has not worked since the update 14393.67 was put on mid-august 2016.
    I've tried:
    • Rebooting phone (soft reset)
    • Unpinning and leaving it unpinned overnight.
    • Just waiting several days
    • I usually use med tile, made wide tile and waited several days
    • Unchecking all accounts from 'show contacts filter' in settings...waited days.
    • Unpin and then Unchecking all accounts from 'show contacts filter' in settings...waited days and pinned back and added back accounts, waited another day or 2.
    • Adding a couple new fake contacts with pictures

Nothing seems to make it work. I don't get blank bubbles, there are no bubbles at all in mine and just a center picture of 2 silhouettes. To me, it looks as though MS just removed the live tile feature. Sadly, I find 0 information on this aside from this thread, and MS after using thier support from them, their solution was to hard reset and reload the phone from scratch. What is this, windows 3.1 days?
    Live tile will start working by itself after next app update, I noticed on my 650
    09-02-2016 10:08 AM
    I've tried:
    My People live tile stopped showing contact pictures before AU,sometime on Th2 with one of the Cumulative Updates .I could not get it to work even after a People app update. With AU the problem persisted but I had to hard reset for a number of other issues.The tile started working after the hard reset.
    09-02-2016 10:33 AM
    Same here. I actually had no contacts at first. They have since reappeared, but all pics I had assigned to contacts gone. Hope I did not lose ringtones too.
    09-06-2016 10:25 AM
    It should start updating by itself I think. Same happened to me when I updated, but next day everything was back to normal.
    09-06-2016 09:03 PM