I have the Lumia 950 on ATT. Got the latest AU downloaded and installed last night. This morning, my phone wouldn't start, just showing a screen with this: :(

I pulled the battery and took out my SD card, the phone started up and worked fine. When I reinstalled the SD card, phone wouldn't start again and I get the same :( showing on my screen.

Any known issues with AU and SD cards? Do I have to replace it?
    08-17-2016 08:51 AM
    Originally posted by gmfeld
    I have the Lumia 950 on ATT. Got the latest AU downloaded and installed last night. This morning, my phone wouldn't start, just showing a screen with this: :(

I pulled the battery and took out my SD card, the phone started up and worked fine. When I reinstalled the SD card, phone wouldn't start again and I get the same :( showing on my screen.

Try hard resetting your phone or try Windows service recovery tool if not solved check your SD card
    08-17-2016 08:53 AM
    Originally posted by gmfeld

try soft reset
    08-17-2016 08:55 AM

A simple soft reset fixes it, starting sd checkdisk
    08-17-2016 09:22 AM
    A simple soft reset fixes it, starting sd checkdisk
    But I can't get my phone to even start with the SD card in place, so can't get it to do a soft reset.
    08-17-2016 10:23 AM
    But I can't get my phone to even start with the SD card in place, so can't get it to do a soft reset.
    Ok, only fix is a checkdisk via notebook / pc sd reader
    08-17-2016 10:28 AM