Do we have any live video streaming apps for Widnows 10 Mobile?

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping with Facebook, they would release the video live streaming, however with Facebook going from beta to stable today, I guess that's not the case.

Are there any apps for Windows 10 Mobile that allow you to stream live video?

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
Unfortunately, I haven't seen one yet. From what I'm seeing on MSDN is trying to use a codec that is compatible with both sites like YouTube, but don't have to be called from an external program, like ffmpeg. There really isn't much on the UWP forums that makes sense.

But I'll +1 that. My 640XL even takes great video and it would be nice to stream it somewhere.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
So far, no Facebook Live, no Livestream, no Periscope, no Ustream, no Bambuser, etc. Maybe the guy(s) making Easyscope will add it at some point... I don't know. I emailed Bambuser and they told me they don't have plans for windows mobile. I guess we users should keep requesting this feature from developers. I did so with both Bambuser and Facebook. There is an app for UTrail.me but it appears as though the website is now dead.

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
It would be nice if Microsoft stepped up to the plate on this one...

@krisguy, I'm with you on the quality... With the quality of these cameras, speeds of LTE and Wifi, we'd be able to stream some awesome stuff... There's a few times/places I've been somewhere and would have loved to have streamed, but nope..... lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte