Please can I get help with Battery usage by apps ?

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
After getting the AU in my mobile,I find that limiting battery usage by apps gives 3 options -Always allowed in background,Managed by Windows & Never allowed in background.What does 'managed by Windows' imply ? Which apps should I set to 'managed by Windows' and which to 'always allowed '?
Thanks !

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
That's a great question. I'll like to know that answer too.

I don't understand what managed by Windows means anyway

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks !
But do apps work in the background (those I need to do so ) if I don't allow to 'always work in the background' ?
I mean that why are the two options given separately ? There must be some difference.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks !
But do apps work in the background (those I need to do so ) if I don't allow to 'always work in the background' ?
I mean that why are the two options given separately ? There must be some difference.

Only few, like Messages, Messenger, Phone, but with limited functions, like phone sometimes shows numbers instead contacts or unable to block numbers in black list.
Skype in background drains like a truck, standing by new beta uwp. For others, consider everyhing you don0t use everyday. That's the same like a pc, the difference is on desktop that's called apps allowed startin on every system start.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon