Anniversary update

DaHardhouse

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
With all the different problems created by the W10M AU, as logged by different users, consider yourselves lucky! To find out what they are, check the comments in the articles categorized in "Phones" of windowsCentral.

anon(10002369)

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
same, I have lumia 820 1 GB ram and running win 10.0.10586.545 ,i have checked phone update. is there any solution to my device to get Anniversary Update ? please Help me .

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
same, I have lumia 820 1 GB ram and running win 10.0.10586.545 ,i have checked phone update. is there any solution to my device to get Anniversary Update ? please Help me .
Your phone is uneligible. You can do the following:

1 - Joining Insider program and take the Release Preview Ring, that's the same UA build running smootly
2 - Follow the guide to transform your 820 to a 950 and getting all updates, if your phone is uneligible since ever:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...supported-devices-x2x-series.html#post3545482

Ntois

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 branded. I run 10586.545 and says my device is up to date. I dont have the option to download the au. Other devices like mine with the same carrier got the update the day after release. I did a hard reset and still nothing. What can I do? Is my carrier's fault or microsoft delay?

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 branded. I run 10586.545 and says my device is up to date. I dont have the option to download the au. Other devices like mine with the same carrier got the update the day after release. I did a hard reset and still nothing. What can I do? Is my carrier's fault or microsoft delay?

There appears to be some type of "delay" on the carrier-branded phones. There's not supposed to be, per the original distribution model, but there definitely seems to be (we have a 950 non-branded, that updated the some days ago, without Insider).
I assume you have an AT&T phone, which means you can try to appeal to them, but based on the number of Note4 people asking for MM (I spend some time working on their forums), and the carrier responses, I think it might be some time (maybe months), if they're allowed to block.
Possibly there's an agreement of a certain time period for a block (by which a carrier HAS to release), I don't know, maybe someone up here knows more about the licensing model in that regard?

jmaga3080

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I would advise to enter the Insider Program and use your phone in Slow Ring or even Release Preview, so you can still have the latest ins windows 10 mobile and have some level of stability.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb