Problem in Anniversary update 😭

DavidTheGiant

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Ok so here's the thing. There are times that Facebook's ported apps aren't scrollable, cant click inside the app, cant navigate inside the app no matter how hard you try it will not respond to your finger touches. This only happens on FB apps like messenger, Instagram, And of course Facebook.. And only way to do is restart the phone. Why is this happening? It's not like this on the Threshold builds. 😶😭
Please help. I'm tired of restarting the phone everytime this happens 😞

Keith Inglin

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I agree that at times (especially multiple images being displayed) that the scroll appears to lock. I haven't been able to overcome it on the app, but in browser I am able to view all the images. No a solution but for me it is a decent workaround. Will look at this post for any other suggestions.
FYI: you may want to adjust your headline to better reflect you question to a facebook thing instead of anniversary update. More people might see it.

DavidTheGiant

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
It's kinda annoying cause it only happens on Facebook's ported apps but it does not happen on True Uinversal apps like twitter, viber, line.. Etc 😞

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
It's kinda annoying cause it only happens on Facebook's ported apps but it does not happen on True Uinversal apps like twitter, viber, line.. Etc ��

well thats why, and thats why i kept my old original messenger app, you can download the old apps and sideload them just fine if you're interested

DavidTheGiant

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
]

well thats why, and thats why i kept my old original messenger app, you can download the old apps and sideload them just fine if you're interested

Where can i download the old apps? Anyways is this a problem of facebook? Or a problem of Anniversary update? This does not happen on the Threshold build.. 😞

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
this was happening on my wifes 950 At&T and my unlocked 950xl before the AU. Dont blame the OS. At least the apps are updated once a month or so. Sit tight, submit the error to MS, submit to FB. It will get fixed.

jmaga3080

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
It's good that they ported their "updated" apps to windows but they seriously need to update those windows apps to not only solve those issues, but also get faster and more fluid. They still fell beta to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium