How to go back to previous version of the app ( Outlook ) ?? Help needed !!!

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have updated outlook app to the latest , I am not happy with this update as it doesnt show any settings ,folders and no compose button too ( I can get all these option if I reduced the app size in display settings, I use 4.5 inch screen device , Blu win Jr lTE) .. It was very good before update ..

Is there a way to revert the previous version except HARD RESET? or is there any solution fix this ?

Thanks in advance

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have updated outlook app to the latest , I am not happy with this update as it doesnt show any settings ,folders and no compose button too ( I can get all these option if I reduced the app size in display settings, I use 4.5 inch screen device , Blu win Jr lTE) .. It was very good before update ..

Is there a way to revert the previous version except HARD RESET? or is there any solution fix this ?

Thanks in advance

You cannot revert an app, but thats clear it's not installed property. Try a soft reset the go to Store -> Downlaods -> check updates

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
You cannot revert an app, but thats clear it's not installed property. Try a soft reset the go to Store -> Downlaods -> check updates

Thanks for the reply, I did soft reset and tried to update and also hard reset then same result .. may be I hard reset again and not update the out look app ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss