I have updated outlook app to the latest , I am not happy with this update as it doesnt show any settings ,folders and no compose button too ( I can get all these option if I reduced the app size in display settings, I use 4.5 inch screen device , Blu win Jr lTE) .. It was very good before update ..

Is there a way to revert the previous version except HARD RESET? or is there any solution fix this ?

Thanks in advance
    08-22-2016 11:27 AM
    I have updated outlook app to the latest , I am not happy with this update as it doesnt show any settings ,folders and no compose button too ( I can get all these option if I reduced the app size in display settings, I use 4.5 inch screen device , Blu win Jr lTE) .. It was very good before update ..

Is there a way to revert the previous version except HARD RESET? or is there any solution fix this ?

Thanks in advance
    You cannot revert an app, but thats clear it's not installed property. Try a soft reset the go to Store -> Downlaods -> check updates
    08-22-2016 11:34 AM
    You cannot revert an app, but thats clear it's not installed property. Try a soft reset the go to Store -> Downlaods -> check updates
    Thanks for the reply, I did soft reset and tried to update and also hard reset then same result .. may be I hard reset again and not update the out look app ..
    08-22-2016 10:23 PM
    get the older app from a bing search and sideload it, cant be simpler
    08-23-2016 02:29 AM