Getting tiles in W10M anniversary to make a noise.

Alyson Warren

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Guys, another issue with the Hubs Lumia 930 - when the Cortana or any of the tiles are pressed and they open up there is no sound. Is there anyway to get the phone/W10M to make a sound advising that the app is now open as my hubs is blind and I have to keep telling him when Cortana (in particular) is open to he can then hit the mike button. The phone vibrates but thats all, which is not good enough for him.

Chrs:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Guys, another issue with the Hubs Lumia 930 - when the Cortana or any of the tiles are pressed and they open up there is no sound. Is there anyway to get the phone/W10M to make a sound advising that the app is now open as my hubs is blind and I have to keep telling him when Cortana (in particular) is open to he can then hit the mike button. The phone vibrates but thats all, which is not good enough for him.

Chrs:

I'm not sure that that can be done. There might be a setting for sounds for every key press - system sounds -but I don't know if that would work

BonzeUK

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by Alyson Warren

Chrs:

Have you looked at the Settings > Ease of Access > Narrator options?

Although it make be overkill for what you need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786