Guys, another issue with the Hubs Lumia 930 - when the Cortana or any of the tiles are pressed and they open up there is no sound. Is there anyway to get the phone/W10M to make a sound advising that the app is now open as my hubs is blind and I have to keep telling him when Cortana (in particular) is open to he can then hit the mike button. The phone vibrates but thats all, which is not good enough for him.

Chrs:
    08-23-2016 11:53 AM
    Guys, another issue with the Hubs Lumia 930 - when the Cortana or any of the tiles are pressed and they open up there is no sound. Is there anyway to get the phone/W10M to make a sound advising that the app is now open as my hubs is blind and I have to keep telling him when Cortana (in particular) is open to he can then hit the mike button. The phone vibrates but thats all, which is not good enough for him.

Chrs:
    I'm not sure that that can be done. There might be a setting for sounds for every key press - system sounds -but I don't know if that would work
    08-24-2016 08:49 AM
    Originally posted by Alyson Warren

Chrs:
    Have you looked at the Settings > Ease of Access > Narrator options?

Although it make be overkill for what you need.
    08-24-2016 10:51 AM