The new Windows Mobile Store is definitely a step back. "Something went wrong on our end", clicking the install button twenty times and nothing happens. And then who decided when you get search results to go back to the Windows Phone 7 format and only use the left ⅔rds of the screen? It looks awful.
    08-26-2016 06:52 PM
    Hold up. Are you on an Insider ring? If so, which ring and which phone?

I'm on the Release Preview on an Icon. The new store search results drop down in a box from the top of the screen. There is a scrolling list of apps front and center of the Store home. Under that you have Top Apps, Top Games, Featured and Collections.

wp_ss_20160826_0001.jpg

Suggestion. Quit clicking the install button 20 times. If after the first or second attempt, close out the app and soft reset the phone.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-26-2016 07:07 PM
    I have ahd the same issues on the anniversary update and the insider preview. Why do you have any suggestions for the error and/or clicking the install button over and over? Thanks for the reply.
    08-26-2016 07:09 PM
    So your Store home does not look like the screenshot I posted?

As far as clicking the install button over and over. Why keep clicking? You're just adding processes the phone is trying to complete.
    08-26-2016 07:18 PM
    Originally posted by 11B1P
    So your Store home does not look like the screenshot I posted?

As far as clicking the install button over and over. Why keep clicking? You're just adding processes the phone is trying to complete.
    The home screen does, but I'm talking about when you do a search and get the results. Amd I only have to keep clicking it because after twenty seconds you dont know if it registered or not. It was instantanious with the last version. This version is just sluggish and amateurish.
    08-26-2016 07:34 PM
    I have not had any issues loading apps from the Windows Store. Using a 640 with Build 10.0.14393.67
    08-26-2016 08:25 PM
    I am an insider on mobile. I face this problem occasionally but I am not insider on PC, I face this problem frequently and sometimes apps are not downloaded after many tries.
    08-27-2016 09:15 AM
    The home screen does, but I'm talking about when you do a search and get the results.
    wp_ss_20160827_0001.jpg

This is how the search results should be displayed. In a drop down box from the top of the screen.

If you're having to keep trying to click on the screen, it sounds like am issue with your phone. Do you have a screen protector installed?
    08-27-2016 09:25 AM
    This is how the search results should be displayed. In a drop down box from the top of the screen.
    I think OP meant after you press enter searching for something, not mid-type search. I do find that odd too, it could be another scaling issue of anniversary update. Like they could easily fit 3-4 apps in a row, much like how medium tiles can fit on the start screen.
    08-27-2016 10:07 AM
    Yes. I'm assuming your also talking about when you finish your search, and it only uses the left 2/3 of the screen for some reason.
    08-27-2016 10:35 AM
    "Something went wrong on our end", clicking the install button twenty times and nothing happens
    I can confirm that this was an issue (had it as well). A few others as well if you check the feedback app, but it must not have been a widespread issue.

Btw when tapping the install button once, just wait it out (30-40 seconds) and it should start downloading. The only other option is to keep pressing the install button lol

Haven't had this issue since the last update tho..
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-27-2016 10:19 PM
    Until now I'm not having any major issues with the Store. But if anything is failing on your end, then yes, better to close the app and open again. If it doesn't solve the isse, restart the phone.
    08-28-2016 06:16 PM
    I have the 2/3 layout also, and have had it for a while (on fast ring now, and still have it), I didn't much care for it at first, but I am used to it now - plus, I don't have to worry about accidently activating an app in the third row when scrolling - because there is no third row:)
    ven07 likes this.
    08-28-2016 06:59 PM