Camera on the left side of Lock Screen

Dr Sammy

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi, after the Anniversary Update, I notice, there is a Camera option left to the home key in the lockscreen,
I got an issue with it, it accidentally clicks and starts taking pics, I know its purely hitting the screen,
I'm Windows Phone user from 2013 but couldn't fix this.
Let the know how to DISABLE it?

melhiore

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I do not think there is a way to disable this. Can't see anything in the lock screen are of settings or any other related part really...

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
You can't disable it from anywhere from within the system as it's a feature. Maybe there's a registry setting, but for that you'd have to interop unlock your device and download a registry editor.
All in all what's your problem with it? How does it accidentaly click?

Dr Sammy

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, I agree that it is a beautiful feature, I used to open the camera from the lock screen using 'dedicated camera button' in my previous lumia, because of a reason I had to shift to using Lumia 535 now, the TOUCH is near pathetic, even after updates.
So, the device having issues has extended its troubles to lockscreen, I use Chino Trousers, that somehow hit the screen and start opening the apps, so I disabled 'double tap to unlock' feature BUT yesterday to my surprise that lockscreen camera clicked n after coming home I noticed more than 30 images and videos. Strange. I deleted them both from my device and onedrive.

Wondering what I can do with this !!!!

ananve

May 22, 2016
Visit site
I also heard touch problem with L535 from people around me. Disabling the dttw is a good idea. I read it here in the forum that a cheap glass screen protector can reduce the hyper sensitive screen of L535.
Mind trying it out?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077