Ever since I loaded the anniversary update on my ATT 950 it loads the google search every time I open edge. I can't figure out how to change this, I've searched everything, I have already made Bing my default search engine and nothing should open when I first start edge. It looks like it's trying to load some AT&T home page then gets redirected to Google. How do I change this so when I open edge nothing loads? I don't want any web pages opening?

I keeping getting google.com (discovered) listed when I change my default search engine. I delete it and set bing as my default. The next time I open edge Google is back and shows google.com (discovered) listed again in my default search engine list.

Thanks
    Last edited by dfaris; 08-28-2016 at 10:26 AM.
    08-28-2016 10:11 AM
    Ever since I loaded the anniversary update on my ATT 950 it loads the google search every time I open edge. I can't figure out how to change this, I've searched everything, I have already made Bing my default search engine and nothing should open when I first start edge. It looks like it's trying to load some AT&T home page then gets redirected to Google. How do I change this so when I open edge nothing loads? I don't want any web pages opening?

I keeping getting google.com (discovered) listed when I change my default search engine. I delete it and set bing as my default. The next time I open edge Google is back and shows google.com (discovered) listed again in my default search engine list.

Thanks
    Did you tried cleanin cache, cookies and cronology in edge settings?
    08-28-2016 10:44 AM
    Did you tried cleanin cache, cookies and cronology in edge settings?
    Thanks for the reply, The answer is yes I did all of that. I never even opened the google web page in my phones browser so I have no idea how it even started loading. I ended up loading the bing web page and pinning that to the start screen.

I still have no idea what Google.com (discovered) is or how to turn it off.
    08-28-2016 05:56 PM