When I go to use the Edge browser on my L640, it's constantly pestering me by opening a "Get Started" page. How do I get this to stop?
    08-31-2016 07:12 PM
    When I go to use the Edge browser on my L640, it's constantly pestering me by opening a "Get Started" page. How do I get this to stop?
    Go to settings and clean all cache and cookies and cronology. Then reboot.
    You should see that only the very first time, then Edge should open on last visited page
    (The Get Started Page can be ignored, write in the address bar)
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-01-2016 02:13 AM
    any settings in edge for which page should open on new tab or session?
    09-01-2016 07:04 AM
    hit the little tabs icon. Use the ellipses to "close all". Go to task switcher close edge and then re-open. Edge just keeping your tabs open likely.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-02-2016 06:43 PM
    Go to settings and clean all cache and cookies and cronology. Then reboot.
    You should see that only the very first time, then Edge should open on last visited page
    (The Get Started Page can be ignored, write in the address bar)
    So, I am still dealing with this issue. I had tried following your instructions by clearing the cache and cookies in the edge browser but it had no effect so I just have been trying to ignore the Get Started page popping up. What exactly did you mean by "The Get Started Page can be ignored, write in the address bar"?

Sent from mTalk
    02-26-2017 12:13 PM
    Well, looks like some Microsoft drone finally fixed the issue as sometime in the last couple of weeks the issue has resolved
    06-19-2017 09:40 PM