Lumia 640 Dual Sim - No network found

alinauman97

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello Windows Central community!

I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual Sim, running Windows 10 Mobile build 14393.67 (Production Ring). I did reset my phone after the Anniversary Update, but for the last two days, I have not been getting any cellular network signals. I have only one sim active, and it was working fine till Wednesday afternoon. I suddenly stopped getting the signal and I wasn't in any no coverage area. I have tried soft resetting and removing/reinserting the sim card but to no avail. I want to avoid a hard reset. What should I do?

Any sort of help will be appreciated! Thanks!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello Windows Central community!

I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual Sim, running Windows 10 Mobile build 14393.67 (Production Ring). I did reset my phone after the Anniversary Update, but for the last two days, I have not been getting any cellular network signals. I have only one sim active, and it was working fine till Wednesday afternoon. I suddenly stopped getting the signal and I wasn't in any no coverage area. I have tried soft resetting and removing/reinserting the sim card but to no avail. I want to avoid a hard reset. What should I do?

Any sort of help will be appreciated! Thanks!

Can you try taht sim on other device?
Do your phone give the message No service??

alinauman97

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, might be. I contacted my carrier's support, and they said that there is some issue in the region. If it does not get fixed, I'll go for a new SIM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12